Mephisto Genetics Orange Crack (freebie)

If no camera, perhaps some illustrations ?
3e5c6afe2a3dae69caf31aa91eb2bfff.jpg

How are your drawing skills ? :smoking: Hopefully you can sense that I am playing around a bit ! If you have no camera, I've been there, there was a time I was taking pics on a tablet, and I even tried taking them with my laptop once. I was reading thru your journal, and I feel your pain on the seedling issues. After awhile I started letting the taps get like half an inch long before I put them in cubes. There are times when I take seedlings out of the tupperware and they've already dropped husk and the cotyledon are nice and green and ready to rock.

Better to have too many than not enough!
Agreed!
If no camera, perhaps some illustrations ?
View attachment 702324
How are your drawing skills ? :smoking: Hopefully you can sense that I am playing around a bit ! If you have no camera, I've been there, there was a time I was taking pics on a tablet, and I even tried taking them with my laptop once. I was reading thru your journal, and I feel your pain on the seedling issues. After awhile I started letting the taps get like half an inch long before I put them in cubes. There are times when I take seedlings out of the tupperware and they've already dropped husk and the cotyledon are nice and green and ready to rock.
I actually just got my camera from Christmas. It was on back order. Ill take pics tonight. The white crack died. I think that was my mess up though. I accidentally put it in really hot soil I thought I mixed into my bonsai collection soil.

It looks like I have room for two more plants in a sog set up (which is how I like to do things).
So what should I run? I am hoping the toofless alien pop but I think I got a dud batch because neither one is cracking.

I will be doing a toof decay

I want you guys to pick the other. Ill give it 24 hours for you to decide and tell me!
Heres the list of ones I don't have going or haven't ever done. P.s. the white crack will be done again this round but with new soil that's not hot because I just tested it and it definitely is in my bonsai soil not the promix (wopse. Maybe that's what happened with the oc).

24 carat
skywalker
mystery mix
toofless alien x tyrone stomper
menage a tyrone
skyrone stomper

I vote mystery seed. We can all take guesses at what it is based on what we've seen/grown. Could be fun!

Back