Grow Mediums One waterfarm, 2 autocobs, and a 150hps. Double Grape!

Good luck! I'm looking forward to seeing how this double grape turns out! Let me know if you need help or have any other questions with hydro growing.

Thanks. I have yet to read a bad review of Double Grape (or any Mephisto strain), so I have high hopes that things will turn out well, if I do my part. If I run into problems, I'll definitely be hopping up and down, yelling for help!
Regards, Kyle

Thanks. I have yet to read a bad review of Double Grape (or any Mephisto strain), so I have high hopes that things will turn out well, if I do my part. If I run into problems, I'll definitely be hopping up and down, yelling for help!
Regards, Kyle

@BigSm0 talks about the double grape like it's his long lost baby that has been found and never will be lost again. I'm going to have to try these genetics at some point!

I'm in to watch till the end. It'll be fun!

@Ydijadoit Iam pulling up a chair... Im thinking about pulling the trigger and getting a water farm , Going to watch your grow and see what happens! I have some double grape seeds and just harvested one . Awesome plant to grow. From what i have seen from these waterfarms, you should blow mine out of the water. mine was a soil grow.

P1010131.jpg
P1010185.jpg
P1010227.jpg

@Ydijadoit Iam pulling up a chair... Im thinking about pulling the trigger and getting a water farm , Going to watch your grow and see what happens! I have some double grape seeds and just harvested one . Awesome plant to grow. From what i have seen from these waterfarms, you should blow mine out of the water. mine was a soil grow.

View attachment 861243 View attachment 861244 View attachment 861245

Id say anyone would have trouble Blowing that out of the water.

@BigSm0 talks about the double grape like it's his long lost baby that has been found and never will be lost again. I'm going to have to try these genetics at some point!

Ohhhh double grape, double grape. I am sorry for our separation. My love, my world, my everything.

Pure F-ing fire
C4E6522B-D91A-4681-AC7B-F84F34CED91D.jpeg

Ohhhh double grape, double grape. I am sorry for our separation. My love, my world, my everything.

Pure F-ing fire
View attachment 861252

Ahahahaha. Definitely looking fire. Every single picture of the strain that I've seen has looked awesome. I would definitely be interested in running it. Hopefully I get a keeper of the kosher tangie again and I won't lose it because she's a very potent and pretty girl! If I got a keeper of the kosher tangie along with some other strains I have and then get some double grape....seems like it's essential to my gardening future.

Ahahahaha. Definitely looking fire. Every single picture of the strain that I've seen has looked awesome. I would definitely be interested in running it. Hopefully I get a keeper of the kosher tangie again and I won't lose it because she's a very potent and pretty girl! If I got a keeper of the kosher tangie along with some other strains I have and then get some double grape....seems like it's essential to my gardening future.

The kosher sounds good too. Thing about the grape is there is never any waste on it. All the way to the soil the plants pure frost. It’s also not huge and grows quick. I think for the smaller scale grow it’s one of the best strains out.

View attachment 861243 View attachment 861244 View attachment 861245

Your grow of this strain was a major motivation for me to try it out! Thanks for dropping in. I wouldn't bet on me "blowing it out of the water", I'll be happy not to "blow it" on this grow. I haven't grown hydro in a long time, and conditions are far from ideal, living in an RV.
Excellent plant you had there. I'LL be doing backflips if I get close to that quality!!
Regards, Kyle

Agreed. There must be a botched grow of DG out there somewhere, lurking... I haven't seen it yet. Kinda like cannabis fatalities, unicorns, and perfect 10 women... Lacking any failed grows to reference, I'll try not to be the first to booger the job!
Thanks fo pulling up a chair.
Regards, Kyle

Pure F-ing fire
View attachment 861252

Got two of your excellent lights on the job here. Really impressed with the Autocobs so far. Wish I could drop the little 150hps, and have a 100% cob grow to show, but the hps is my night time heater, keeping her above 70f, while I snooze.
Thanks for all the help you give around here!
Regards, Kyle

Back