Grow Mediums One Down Two to Grow

@Nosias

lol thanks and what you say is really true, up, down around, just "growing pains" hahaha
Life could be worse huh?
lol very much for me I could be waiting behind the hardware store for some twenty-something to bring me shatter!!

We will watch it closely! Thanks for the input.
Yes, we all could be far worse off. It is like learning all the rules of baseball. Well you don't learn them until you fail. So happy failing. My you get what you need.

Okay AP growers @pop22 @Nosias @Sensi Jay @HemiSync @Waira @green genes

This Green Crack Auto is doing okay but today, while cleaning the tray and res, I noticed \
A. this pot is light as a feather
B. this pot is sitting 1/4-1/2" up out of the tray

So I found this:
24028139867_34c3f32e75_o.jpg

38892884401_416137c2f5_o.jpg

38892884531_469f72fcea_o.jpg

Should I leave it be?
Should I trim it off?
I have a root control disc in there and glad I have the pot sock, wow.
The plant has never seemed undernourished or watered. (edit at Waira's rec I added some additional Overdrive to my res to up the P &K)

24028142647_0e9a0369e5_o.jpg

38006188995_5d6ca88e6c_o.jpg

No @green genes

This is a green crack auto growing right beside that Blueberry auto. Different reservoirs. Actually two BBA's growing beside this one.

Yeah, I think I will leave this one to keep on doing what it's doing, should only be another week or three.

Thanks.

@green genes @pop22 @Nosias

I have an airdome in the bottom of the pot and just a couple days ago, to help out the BBA's I switched the air pumps from lights on only to 24/7. So no matter how many roots she packs down there they are sitting in aerated solution. Thanks very much.

The roots are very healthy and white. ALWAYS a good sign.

Back