Grow Mediums One Down Two to Grow

WOW what a harvest. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:worship:

You will need to be like a squirrel and find a place to stash all of those jars.:woody:

Thanks very much @912GreenSkell and @Nosias

Means a lot coming from you both, thanks again. 9.6 might be a tad conservative as my jarred nugs unfortunately are averaging 57% RH after 24 hrs. I have triple boveda packs in each jar but BBA2 hung a bit longer than I wanted.

All in all, I took a lot from this grow and auto's are my new love!!!

Thanks very much @912GreenSkell and @Nosias

Means a lot coming from you both, thanks again. 9.6 might be a tad conservative as my jarred nugs unfortunately are averaging 57% RH after 24 hrs. I have triple boveda packs in each jar but BBA2 hung a bit longer than I wanted.

All in all, I took a lot from this grow and auto's are my new love!!!
Mildly damp paper towel will boost humidity for an hour in a jar.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Really nice harvest for a group of autos.

Sorry I was not around for your grow. I have been away for a while and am just now getting caught back up and started growing again. I think I heard you mention you have some Dark Devil seeds, if those are sweet seeds that is some great daytime smoke, if you can stand looking at those dark buds. :dizzy:

Hey @HemiSync , great to see you around again, I did miss your presence and input. Thanks very much for "catching up." I owe many thanks to you and I wish I could thanks hansbricks but he's not been around for 10 months now. I was indeed very thrilled with the haul from my three auto's.

Yes, I have two SS Dark Devil beans and today, I am cleaning out my tent and trying to decide what to drop next, may just be one or both of those.

Hey @HemiSync , great to see you around again, I did miss your presence and input. Thanks very much for "catching up." I owe many thanks to you and I wish I could thanks hansbricks but he's not been around for 10 months now. I was indeed very thrilled with the haul from my three auto's.

Yes, I have two SS Dark Devil beans and today, I am cleaning out my tent and trying to decide what to drop next, may just be one or both of those.
I love the high from the SSDD, but the smell of the buds throws me off. For some reason when I smell the buds they smell like turpentine. No one else that smells them get this from them, but I’m also part of the small population group that smells dirty feet when they smell cilantro. The buds do look a delicious black and will wow anyone that gets a chance to see them which it makes it worth growing by itself.

Back