Grow Mediums One Down Two to Grow

Thanks @lunarman

This grow has already had it's ups and downs. I may have rushed it a bit but I am on a schedule, lol. As it turned out, I needed the tent to dry my outdoor crop (and that was never the plan). A roofing job on the house next door and swarm of young men staring into my yard caused me to have to expedite things and hence, move all of my crop indoors for safety.

As a result, my seedlings had to remain under a very silly and inadequate 4' T12 florescent fixture for the first 12 days. Now having pulled the underperforming Green Crack (GCA 1) I am stuck waiting on a new bean to sprout. Add to that, this comparison Day 15 @Hansbricks and Day 15 Me
Hansbricks (Gorilla Glue / Red Poison)
RcvwYS3.jpg

Me (Day 14 sorry for the burple)
37122821103_9583a11bc2_o.jpg

Hey there.

Thanks one and all for helping out in my first grow.
I am going to cease updating this journal going forward.
I appreciated all of the information and assistance I found here at AFN.
Truly a great site and awesome growers.
Thanks again and Happy Growing!!
Screwauger

Very nice ! Care to update ?

Hahaha
I can do the readers digest version sure. @One Punch Kitty

One of my Green Crack Auto's (Fast Buds) did not make it. The remaining GCA is doing great and I just today switched out the big bud for overdrive (1ml/L or for me 1x 3.78). I think it's technically day 57 but based on the plants development it's not as far along as I would like. It spent 2 weeks under inadequate lights as a seedling due to space issues.
I am growing 2 Blueberry Auto's which are ILGM(Bergman) beans. They are still on grow nutes as they got germinated after the other GCA was culled.
Inked26925906629_b1bae55d2e_o_LI.jpg

26925905189_25af6dc735_o.jpg

BBA1
38700326351_53ddf9b338_o.jpg

BBA2
24828913948_533bb020b2_o.jpg

37812111925_dfd6aef255_o.jpg

Hahaha
I can do the readers digest version sure. @One Punch Kitty

One of my Green Crack Auto's (Fast Buds) did not make it. The remaining GCA is doing great and I just today switched out the big bud for overdrive (1ml/L or for me 1x 3.78). I think it's technically day 57 but based on the plants development it's not as far along as I would like. It spent 2 weeks under inadequate lights as a seedling due to space issues.
I am growing 2 Blueberry Auto's which are ILGM(Bergman) beans. They are still on grow nutes as they got germinated after the other GCA was culled.
View attachment 834462

View attachment 834463

BBA1
View attachment 834464

BBA2
View attachment 834465

View attachment 834466

Ladies are looking SUPER healthy. You will have a great harvest. Just keep it KISS.

Ladies are looking SUPER healthy. You will have a great harvest. Just keep it KISS.

Thanks very much.
Struggling a bit this week with the two Blueberry auto's.
Something is up cause the pots are real heavy, the tops are deformed and I have a post in the infirmary.
Some say "overwatered" some say "zinc/iron deficiency" some say pH problem at the root zone."
I have flushed, and cleaned and just got back from the shop and put some hydroguard in my reservoirs.
Funny, they both look ok in the morning, then by lights out all droopy and ill looking then at lights on same with slow "improvement" each day until they start the process again.
For example, they look "better" right now but they have done this for a week.
Somethings up with them and it may have started when I found my res for them up to 6.7 but it could not have been that high more than a day.
I just cleaned the res again, refilled, added hydroguard and will watch and see.
I did give them a day to dry out but they started looking even sicker.
Hope to get them back on track and the odd thing is, they are growing.
One BBA has packed on height and size to the tune of 6-7 inches in the past week despite looking sick.
Odd, for sure.
Thanks again. @Nosias

Thanks very much.
Struggling a bit this week with the two Blueberry auto's.
Something is up cause the pots are real heavy, the tops are deformed and I have a post in the infirmary.
Some say "overwatered" some say "zinc/iron deficiency" some say pH problem at the root zone."
I have flushed, and cleaned and just got back from the shop and put some hydroguard in my reservoirs.
Funny, they both look ok in the morning, then by lights out all droopy and ill looking then at lights on same with slow "improvement" each day until they start the process again.
For example, they look "better" right now but they have done this for a week.
Somethings up with them and it may have started when I found my res for them up to 6.7 but it could not have been that high more than a day.
I just cleaned the res again, refilled, added hydroguard and will watch and see.
I did give them a day to dry out but they started looking even sicker.
Hope to get them back on track and the odd thing is, they are growing.
One BBA has packed on height and size to the tune of 6-7 inches in the past week despite looking sick.
Odd, for sure.
Thanks again. @Nosias
Ha ha the ladies are running wild and you do not know.........uhm I have been there many times. the res get to 7.1 and only one plant is on it. She was really pretty, green and thick and ready to take off. So I say this can not be !!!!!!! I have to do SOMETHING. So I clean res and put same EC 1.2 and now by god the PH is correct at 5.8, where it should be. Well she went into PH shock. PH was too LOW. ha ha ha on me. It has taken 10 days for her to look like she is with me. And unlike you she did not grow, her leaves shrank in size. She is my Northern lights bt Royal Queen. Today she is fine. For today that is. ha ha ha So you never know.

It's ok, it really is. Just wait a few days to see if she continues down. You are just going through so growing pain. Good vibes.....

@Nosias

lol thanks and what you say is really true, up, down around, just "growing pains" hahaha
Life could be worse huh?
lol very much for me I could be waiting behind the hardware store for some twenty-something to bring me shatter!!

We will watch it closely! Thanks for the input.

Back