baked in the bluegrass

Principia Discordia
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Weed
Heya afn! We are back for the next round of grows. Thisll be the first boring deets post, and if afn lets me upload my pics ill add a few of those as well.

Setup-
*Space- 4x2x6 tent
*Medium- roots organic original
*Pots- 1x 3 gallon autopot, 2x 2 gallon rootmaker pots
*lights- 1x 160w qb, 1x 65w autocob
*filtration- 4" carbon filter/fan, 1x 26" tower fan, 1x 6" fan
*nutes- megacrop, bud explosion, hydroguard, calmag
*seeds- this round is all mephisto, 1x element 115(cosmic queen x 24c), 1x northern cheese haze, 1x hubbabubbasmelloscope
*special notes- i am leaving town near the end of this round so the girls will be moved to another spot for boarding around day 60

So i grabbed another tent and got it set up. Its 4x2x6 and is perfect for my lil setup. Im in a spare room now so plenty of room to move around.
Conditions in the tent have been golden over the first day. Temps holding at 75f, rh is lowish at 45rh but i can work with that.

The outside temps here have hit the 90s finally, so its good to see the tent maintaining. Night time temps seemed to hold at 68-69f, awesomesauce!

So this run is going to be all mephisto. I finally got a few seeds to pop and make it through the first week as seedlings.

The strains in play are 1x northern cheese haze, 1x hubbabubbasmelloscope, and 1 of the meph freebies. I got the cosmic queen x 24c freebie, and in honor of one of muh conspiracy theory bros im naming her element 115.

Element 115 is going to go on the autopot, wont turn it on till shes 3-4 weeks old. Northern cheese haze and hubbabubbasmelloscope are in 2 gallon rootmaker pots, kinda knock off airpots.

Im using roots organic original soil and will try to keep on a simple feed routine of super low doses of the following, megacrop, bud explosion, hydroguard, and calmag. I do have sweet candy on hand as well, i may or may not end up using it.
20190705_130842.jpg

Last edited:
Day 7- week 1 is in the books on this all mephisto run.

The 3 babies have received 1x 100ml watering a piece this week. Really watching my watering this go around.

All 3 seeds were germinated using the mephisto recommended method. Seeds wrapped in moist tp, in a dvd case. I set the case on a small lamp for some bottom heat. Seeds had taproots in 36-48 hours. Seeds then went in to jiffy pellets until they were transplanted into their final homes.

The seedlings did suffer a cat attack in the closet, that actually was the event that led to me getting the tent! The silver lining yo!

Hbss is the one who suffered the worst damage as a lil runt, but i really wanna try this strain so im gonna go ahead and grow her out.

Northern cheese haze wasnt roughed up too bad in the cat attack so i think she will be just fine!

And last but certainly not least, we have Element 115 looking to be the most vigorous out of the gate. She is a meph freebie, cosmic queen x 24c. Ive named her in honor of one of my conspiracy theory wack job buddies lol.

The action is taking place under the soil now so i dont anticipate too much to report over the next week or so.

The girls will get distilled water for the next week or two, then we will start all of em off on their light feeds.

Attachments

• 20190707_141240.jpg
    20190707_141240.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 188
  • 20190707_141218.jpg
    20190707_141218.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 205
  • 20190707_141155.jpg
    20190707_141155.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Last edited:
I am rooting for your HubbaBubbaSmelloScope.
I was going to order this one from Meph, but they re-released ManBearAlienPig, so I got that one instead (this was nearly a year ago).

All subbed my man! Again you are probably a few days ahead of me :pass:
I'll see you on the flip side!

I am rooting for your HubbaBubbaSmelloScope.
I was going to order this one from Meph, but they re-released ManBearAlienPig, so I got that one instead (this was nearly a year ago).
Man bear pig hahahahahahahahahahahaha

@baked in the bluegrass what has been your watering pattern? I'm curious to see what you did. Like did you prewater the bag down? How much have you been watering daily, etc? Trying to see what has worked better for you because I need to work on watering when they are young like that

Back