I guess my question is, have you ever used any other foliars to compare this to? I mean, if you never spray, then you do, you obviously will get better results.

Sent from my HTC 2PST2 using Tapatalk
I have not used any other foliar sprays,the biggest reason is all the horror stories of the plants burning.i may not have even used this product( it did sit for a while till i talked to @Waira) had it not been a free sample and the need for it due to "issues".. With other products there may be more chance for burn due to the way they work,or in this case dont work the same way as the optic line.This is why they are recommended to be used in full light. Other methods with other products are recommended to be used after lights out or before lights on. Thats not saying that other methods dont or wont work but the chance for damage or issues may be greater if not used properly. Also because they dont work on/with the waxy layer,may not be as efficient. The test that was run used a control plant to document the difference in a treated plant to a non treated plant. I do believe they every tester did have better/more positive results using the product than with the plant that did not..a round up and summary of the product is on the way from each tester..stay tuned...

The blurple pic makes it hard really see whats going on..this is the second round if plants that are near the end of the foliar feed schedule..they have 25-35 days left so next sunday will be the last time they get fed... @Duggy ,how things moving along on your test ?? @arty zan will you be continuing with documentation? I can/will run a third set to keep current till you finish??
image.jpeg

The blurple pic makes it hard really see whats going on..this is the second round if plants that are near the end of the foliar feed schedule..they have 25-35 days left so next sunday will be the last time they get fed... @Duggy ,how things moving along on your test ?? @arty zan will you be continuing with documentation? I can/will run a third set to keep current till you finish??View attachment 697849
@budelee sure thing brother, I will continue to document the the progress of my plants, they are at 3 weeks old currently.
I started a test, the least I can do is finish it.

I'm also wondering, if your camera has a white balance on it?
If it does, you get a piece of white paper put it under your light and set the white ballance to the light reflected off of the paper.
This should then correct the picture so it come out in normal colour instead of blurple.
Most digital camera will have instruction manuals online if you don't have the original and there is probably white balance tutes on youtube too.

@budelee sure thing brother, I will continue to document the the progress of my plants, they are at 3 weeks old currently.
I started a test, the least I can do is finish it.

I'm also wondering, if your camera has a white balance on it?
If it does, you get a piece of white paper put it under your light and set the white ballance to the light reflected off of the paper.
This should then correct the picture so it come out in normal colour instead of blurple.
Most digital camera will have instruction manuals online if you don't have the original and there is probably white balance tutes on youtube too.
Camera!?!? Im a poor boy..phone bro,POS but it gets the job done,ill take better pics at lights out!! Awesome on the test,i just mixed another gallon so ill document a third run..

DSCN3531.JPG

Non Optic foliar at the back Vs. Optic foliar in the front.
DSCN3527.JPG

Optic Foliar - Over Grow girls
DSCN3526.JPG

Non Optic Foliar girls

Question for @opticfoliar ,i have recently found that the bottled distilled water i use has a pH of 9.2, I assume its still okay to use this way,i mean,i have been and dont see any issues??

Yes can be used in any water High or low ph.

TRANSPORT makes the ph of the water or spray solution a non factor as it directly delivers the spray into the leaf within 30 minutes guaranteed. after spraying on you will see the plant absorb it all within 30 minutes, and you will only need to spray the tops, not the undersides.

Back