Yes can be used in any water High or low ph.

TRANSPORT makes the ph of the water or spray solution a non factor as it directly delivers the spray into the leaf within 30 minutes guaranteed. after spraying on you will see the plant absorb it all within 30 minutes, and you will only need to spray the tops, not the undersides.
Ahhh,awesome,Thank You!! Im continuing usage on another batch of plants and will post here ..

You're thinking EC/TDS there. Distilled water definitely can be measured for pH. Several entire industries depend on precise pH of distilled water :pass:

I am very intrigued about this product though. So many questions through my mind it's not even funny :haha:

Please ask away. I am always more than happy to answer questions. check out our youtube channel as well it will give you an intro to products, and then I'm always happy to help. :pass:

Yes
I guess my question is, have you ever used any other foliars to compare this to? I mean, if you never spray, then you do, you obviously will get better results.

I love your comment!!! I worked in a hydro shop for YEARS! nobody, i mean almost nobody foliar sprayed outside of bug and fungus sprays. so using your leaves to promote growth is highly underutilized. However if you want to compare what we do and talk about vs other products. Ask the following questions.

- Can your products be used with lights on any temperature, no damage or burning.
- do you guarantee foliar delivery within 30 minutes
- do you only need to spray the tops
- can it be used in high or low temps and RH
- do you guarantee delivery to the mesophyll layer/region
- no rinse/wash off needed
- make multipurpose for performance, mold, and pest control

Our answer to all of the above is yes! every other company wants to talk about what I like to call the rotary phone plugged into the wall technology, I like to introduce us as android/iphone 2017.

Sent from my HTC 2PST2 using Tapatalk

Thats true I like to watch it soak in.. In my garden it takes about 15 minutes to absorb in the leaves.. Or less.
I also run the temp up to about 88F 90F for about a hour and spay them.
Then drop the temp down to 85F ..
Those autos go nuts over that. I know those leaves are opened up in that kind of heat so i spray them with overgrow!!
There close to 4 feet there huge!!

14864437420141972947233.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to know how to mix the ingredients to make my own Overgrow. I've got the concentrates and want to put them to use.

The overgrow has the four separate ingredients in it( i know u know that) the mix ratios are on the back of the bottle,i made another gallon this weekend..its 7.5ml per litre of the three but the atak is 5ml,double check me tho... Edit: forgot to tag you @pop22

Instead of spaying your females you need to neuter your males...........

:smoking::shooty::pass:

Thats true I like to watch it soak in.. In my garden it takes about 15 minutes to absorb in the leaves.. Or less.
I also run the temp up to about 88F 90F for about a hour and spay them.
Then drop the temp down to 85F ..
Those autos go nuts over that. I know those leaves are opened up in that kind of heat so i spray them with rev!!!
There close to 4 feet there huge!!

View attachment 698367

Thank you!

The overgrow has the four separate ingredients in it( i know u know that) the mix ratios are on the back of the bottle,i made another gallon this weekend..its 7.5ml per litre of the three but the atak is 5ml,double check me tho... Edit: forgot to tag you @pop22

Back