DSCN3555.JPG

Optic foliar girls. Sprayed every other day with Over Grow.
Silver tape on the front of the pots for easy identifying, as I imagine the foliage will cover the plant labels soon.
They are looking nice.
All the Fruit autos go potted up in to 8.5 liter autopots.

DSCN3556.JPG

The non Optic Foliar girls.
The plant on the far right is a slightly different phenotype than the rest.
she didn't like my epsom salt spray (1tsp to 1 liter of water and sprayed on).
The leaves look a little nasty but she is still in fairly good shape apart from that and all the new growth is nice and green.
I am now adding Density Calmag Pro to the nutrients so, this won't be happening again.

DSCN3552.JPG

Optic Foliar girls at the back and non Optic Foliar girls at the front.

So that means you have 3 Strains here!
What strains are they Bude?
Good morning Arty!! 2 of each..pineapple express,girl scout cookies,gorilla glue,..these are the fast buds comp plants..im gonna hand em a heavy HST beatin!!! ( well three of em anyway)

@arty zan that plant to the right/lower is crazy looking,shes pissed at you!!
Damn Straight bro!
I'm pretty pissed with her too!!! LMAO
Shell come round but she was the one that was being sensitive, she got the same treatment as the rest.
The rest loved it and look at them now!
I treat em all equally, i don't have time to panda to a fussy girl lol!
Now I wonder what would happen if I gave her a spray of Over Grow but I can't because that would skew the test!
Everything will be alright in the end and it will be like nothing ever happened, I will just have to keep an eye on her.
She is not an Optic Foliar girl.

my girls currently in my tent, all getting OF treatment (have done my test lol, none are missing out now!)

WP_20170212_15_30_36_Rich.jpg

again, these soil girls will go outside when my new lamp arrives and the seeds i really want to grow hydto

f6

Sup guys...i have another set which had the last foliar feed today and another set just starting,This is a non comparative non official grow,just staying active till the last tester is done
image.jpeg
new set..8 days old
image.jpeg
two FB crystal Meth
image.jpeg
two Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarin
image.jpeg
Two Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel ,these pics show same strains with one in 2 gallon pot and the other in 3 gallon pot,you can see the size difference,even with the last pair,the 2 gallon plant is taller but the 3 gallon has better structure

Last edited:
Back