New Grower NugNoob's - First Grow Adventure! AK-47's

I beat the snot outta my plants till they obey!!
image.jpeg
But im all seriousness,training is beneficial to height restricted grows and folk who just like to see how far they can push a plant..by the way guys we are about to start a pre party for another great interview by the AW... Stip by live stoners to join in!!

I beat the snot outta my plants till they obey!! View attachment 713978 But im all seriousness,training is beneficial to height restricted grows and folk who just like to see how far they can push a plant..by the way guys we are about to start a pre party for another great interview by the AW... Stip by live stoners to join in!!

I'll see if I can join in on round two, It was our 5th year anniversary so I had to take her out for a nice dinner of course :eyebrows: I definitely wanna try some training, I'll pick up some brass knuckles for sure. Thanks for the advice!
:deadhorse:
Someone say Time-Lapse? Love it dude, you're gonna crush it. :pass:

Yeah man, and more coming! Waiting to see a 'lil more distinguished growth. Starting to make me nervous! Haven't seen much activity the past 2-3 days... I've been holding off on watering as I guess I'd rather have them slightly under watered than over watered and risk all the shit that happens with that. Stop back in tomorrow or the next or whenever.

It's been a minute!! Looking great, you sure this is your first time??

Definitely my first time I've planted something, watered it and something happened... Well since like 2nd grade where we grew some tall grass in a little pot or something.
:greenthumb:

So I am thinking of doing my first real watering since they were put into soil on 3-5 (last Sunday, early morning) and maybe add very light feed of CalMag along with the water or I could spray the Optic Foliar Overgrow spray on them for the first time which has CalMag. There hasn't been any sign of growth that I can tell even with the time lapse over the past 48 hours maybe even a little longer... When I was checking on them the cotyledons seem to be drooping down a little more. They feel pretty hard almost crunchy to the touch on the tips and edges. Is this normal, is this just a natural sign of the seedling pulling all it's nutes from them and I shouldn't worry about it? Am I being stupid, are they perfectly healthy and I should hold off on the feed and just water when needed? Also, I noticed slight curling on Jupiter's leaf edges a bit, I believe there was a small temp increase to about 86 degrees which has since been corrected back to 77-79. RH still around 65-70%, light is at 30".

Thanks!
Here's a few pics I just snapped for reference... 3-11-17

# 1 Jupiter
0311172333_HDR-1.jpg

# 2 Saturn
3-11-17.jpg

# 3 Mercury

3-11-17.jpg

So I am thinking of doing my first real watering since they were put into soil on 3-5 (last Sunday, early morning) and maybe add very light feed of CalMag along with the water or I could spray the Optic Foliar Overgrow spray on them for the first time which has CalMag. There hasn't been any sign of growth that I can tell even with the time lapse over the past 48 hours maybe even a little longer... When I was checking on them the cotyledons seem to be drooping down a little more. They feel pretty hard almost crunchy to the touch on the tips and edges. Is this normal, is this just a natural sign of the seedling pulling all it's nutes from them and I shouldn't worry about it? Am I being stupid, are they perfectly healthy and I should hold off on the feed and just water when needed? Also, I noticed slight curling on Jupiter's leaf edges a bit, I believe there was a small temp increase to about 86 degrees which has since been corrected back to 77-79. RH still around 65-70%, light is at 30".

Thanks!
Here's a few pics I just snapped for reference... 3-11-17

# 1 Jupiter
View attachment 714770

# 2 Saturn
View attachment 714771

# 3 Mercury

View attachment 714772
Whats up bro.. They look good and healthy,the temp could have slowed them a bit,but they'll get over it... Maybe they are mad cause you gave them dude names...kidding on that one...

Lol my wife named them after Sailor Moon (from when she was a kid) ...I know, so it's gotta be girly enough!
The_Inner_Senshi_Under_the_Moon_-_Crystal_-_Yukie_Sako.jpg

Anyways, thanks for the response @budelee ...this cold spike in New England the past couple days is screwing with my room, trying to dial in the heater all over again to get it just right. It wasn't in that 86 range for more than an hour I'd say... Probably around 77-82 throughout the day.

Complete newbie, but doubt the temp did much. Read somewhere that auto flowers actually like temp to be a little higher than photos, meaning 86 won't hurt them. Will see if I can find source. The thing about the time lapse is that you don't see what is happening under the soil. Some wise people taught me that if you see no growth above, it is because they are growing down below. :p Your plants look great! Excited for the rest of this grow!

On a side note I deff suggest adding calmag rather early. I waited till day 21 and my more developed plant was hurting because of it. Stupid LED lights.

Complete newbie, but doubt the temp did much. Read somewhere that auto flowers actually like temp to be a little higher than photos, meaning 86 won't hurt them. Will see if I can find source. The thing about the time lapse is that you don't see what is happening under the soil. Some wise people taught me that if you see no growth above, it is because they are growing down below. :p Your plants look great! Excited for the rest of this grow!

On a side note I deff suggest adding calmag rather early. I waited till day 21 and my more developed plant was hurting because of it. Stupid LED lights.

Thanks man, im just nervous about screwing this grow up without even realizing it. That's what I was thinking with the CalMag.

Thanks all!
:thanks:

Back