Photoperiod Nudger's 2017 Multi Strain Grow - Photo's and Auto's - Light Dep UK Style

Good Morning Fellow Budders
default_thumbsup.gif

Hope your well and loving the sun at the moment, been a little ill recently so have not updated much.

First up is the SODK x Alien OG by Mephisto Genetics.

Absolutely pongs, been feeding with just plain water and Terpinator, top dressed with some Bat Guano and a pinch of Alfalfa.

Very happy so far as not one deficiency as yet, Buds are starting to form nicely and weight being added by the day, resin production is top notch. Hopefully not to long left.

Also, a quick pic of Bonsai that is nearly 7 years old! Recently fed with something she did not like so lost a few leaves but luckily Fish Mix from BioBizz rescued the day, Bonsai's love Nitrogen.

IMG_20170415_102025.jpg

IMG_20170415_101859.jpg

IMG_20170415_102119.jpg

Hey Budlets
default_thumbsup.gif

Just a quick update for my two Sour Dubbles x Querkles.
Both have turned out to be female was actually hoping for the smaller one to be a male but still cant grumble.
Cleaned up the bigger one woth some defoliation and is sporting a much better structure, Christmas tree styly
default_v.gif

Fed with just plain ole
IMG_20170419_185557.jpg
water and a spoonful of sugary sweetness that is molasses
Happy days
default_oldtoker.gif

IMG_20170419_183255.jpg

Heres is the THC Bomb by Bomb Seeds

Very different looking plant to any of the other strains I am growing. She is very Sativa dom plant, thin leaves. I can imagine she will very potent, Bomb seeds say she is a white strain of sorts but will not fully divulge her lineage at all, I have asked them loads of times.

They did say there is a rare sativa pheno that can flower as long as 13 - 14 weeks, and said the potency and end yield is worth the wait.

Any ideas on the genetics? They do a Widow Bomb so would not think its WW, maybe Rhino and there must be some kind of haze in there, Super Silver possibly.

rsz_img_20170423_201314.jpg

Very different looking plant to any of the other strains I am growing. She is very Sativa dom plant, thin leaves. I can imagine she will very potent, Bomb seeds say she is a white strain of sorts but will not fully divulge her lineage at all, I have asked them loads of times.

They did say there is a rare sativa pheno that can flower as long as 13 - 14 weeks, and said the potency and end yield is worth the wait.

Any ideas on the genetics? They do a Widow Bomb so would not think its WW, maybe Rhino and there must be some kind of haze in there, Super Silver possibly.

View attachment 739194
My old man got that rare sativa pheno last year in the greenhouse,he swore the clone med biz got their strains mixed up,and she was still flowering in November with no mold ,never asked about how she turned out if something takes that long outdoor in Oregon it's meant for inside,even a greenhouse can't save it ,to me it looked like a pure sativa .

I am sure this is it @dankstyle J I remember speaking to Bomb about the different phenos due to seeing a purple one, I think they may have said it is a 16 weeker, the conversation is on here somewhere so will see if I can find it.

Ill be honest she does look like a pure sativa, ive had to trim her really aggressively.

View attachment 739194

Bomb does have a Super Silver Haze pure called Medi-bomb [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
Plants are looking A-1 bud!! Realllllllllllllllllly nicely grown so far!

Back