Photoperiod Nudger's 2017 Multi Strain Grow - Photo's and Auto's - Light Dep UK Style

Maybe its Nevilles Haze in the genetics not Super Silver, the leaves do look very SS but never seen a Neville.
Grown out several original haze phenotypes' and would admit yours and my dads look similar,I see a heavy Thai influence ,and other pure sativa landrace genetics long wispy plants,branches the same .i have for so long wanted to grow out a Neville haze but never have enough meds to justify the long flowering time but if I was able to I definitely would sativa hybrids don't have the jolt of an almost pure or landrace sativa ,cerebral meltdown can be real nice .

I fancy trying a few shortly myself @dankstyle J, strains I like are both from Ace and Cannabiogen.

One called Destroyer is highly rated, and their Malawi but I have read the Malawi can be bit too much, very very twitchy! however, they do have a very nice balanced Malawi hybrid it is PCK x Malawi very nice looking plant indeed, gorgeous colours and super potent.

Thanks all for the kind comments too :thumbsup:

I did think it was SS @912GreenSkell I spent a few hours looking at leaves last night! I know, what an exciting life lol

Last edited:
No problem you're plants always look great and not so common breeders I dig that I have been trying a lot of different breeders and have found a few winners here and there ,got a lot of ol skools to try along with some new stuff

Just going through a few old pics, this was the result of me dusting a branch of the Blus Cush from Mephisto with pollen from my Larrys lemon Cookies from Cannaventure then flowered outdoor using light deprivation.
rsz_1blues_x_larrys.jpg
large.58fb1cfadb04a_BlueCushxLarrysLemonCookies260616(1).jpg.d54feedac8ffc50b96b7db6f8fd52aef.jpg

Just popped another one of theses for the 2 ltr bottle grow, I hope I get a similar phenotype :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hey all
default_thumbsup.gif

Hope everyone is having a great weekend, only just realised it is bank holiday too, so have a good one all.

Just a quick photo of one of my Sour Dubble x Querkle's (labelled wrong, doh!), maybe she is 2 weeks into flower.

I have also taken a few cuttings of this one and will choose the most vigorous clone to be a bonsai mother, can see me growing this strain for a while, the resin is coming very early, its even on the fans. Starting see why Sour Dubble is rated so highly.

Topped dress with a bit of Guano, Bone Meal and small bit of Alfalfa with a watering of plain water.

Last photo is my vase full of cuttings, just hope I can which is what strain! will trim and tidy up shorty, been saying that for nearly two weeks!

IMG_20170429_142219.jpg
IMG_20170429_142454.jpg
IMG_20170428_230007.jpg

Last edited:
Nice growing! Was just thinking of nevilles haze a few days ago....got 2 fems free from seedsman order, got also some thai haze and african sativas around. I am very teased by the nevils haze since its most likely the most original haze known besides some others. Growing is difficult but greenhouse did a grow video of the nevils haze and that one could help in estimates in height feeding and so on....need a real haze in my stash, what they sell on the streets as haze today is mostly bullshit and often sprayed with poisonouns stuff. All but no real haze. Time 2 go back 2 haze!

Grown out several original haze phenotypes' and would admit yours and my dads look similar,I see a heavy Thai influence ,and other pure sativa landrace genetics long wispy plants,branches the same .i have for so long wanted to grow out a Neville haze but never have enough meds to justify the long flowering time but if I was able to I definitely would sativa hybrids don't have the jolt of an almost pure or landrace sativa ,cerebral meltdown can be real nice .
:greencheck:

THC Bomb by Bomb Seeds.

Have defoliated more so than the others hence looking a bit more bushy. Not quite as dialed as the other strains but still pretty happy.

Also, I never mentioned it before but my light regime isView attachment 715414 15/9, I know its weird but it works for me. Still awaiting sex to be confirmed.

15/9 for vegetative growth? Thats interesting....

Back