Photoperiod Nudger's 2017 Multi Strain Grow - Photo's and Auto's - Light Dep UK Style

Yeah, ive seen a bit buddy, can be a bit narrow at times.

Thankyou, very happy with the plants so far, just hope I can keep them sweet till the end.

And, yes I hope so, ive noticed it is picking up, be good to see some photoperiod test grows, especially with breeders like Bomb Seeds, Sweet Seeds that have photoperiod options, think it would generate some good interest especially when people see the results @912GreenSkell, could have a photo test team alongside the auto testers or something like that.

Its just a matter of time!! I foresee photo testing being done for sure. I cant wait to see what the bombs I have growing can do!! Widowbomb, Atomic are growing for the next month and a half indoors, and then they will be in the ground for keeps!! I am also growing Green Poison and Cream Caramel from sweet this summer....hope its an epic season under the sun!!

Thanks, Ill have a look at that @912GreenSkell should have GG4 in the stable for around that time. Quite fancy their Gorilla Bomb, THC Bomb is so potent cross ed to GG4 can only mean one thing lol the Atomic is meant to be very potent too, look forward to seeing that one without doubt :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yeah looking forward to a giant atomic!! I am going head-to-head in a grow battle with Dr. Babnik who has a 3 foot tall atomic he is putting outside. If all goes well, I should have all beasts for crystal in the full sun garden, running DP's Think Fast, Bomb Atomic, Sweet Green Poison, and Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice(been really impressed with the FCJ 2 years).
Have you ran green poison yet?

This is my first Green Poison, she seems a pretty consistent performer from what ive seen and read, to be honest most of SS's seem to be very stable and consistent. Funny enough, been looking at Delicious recently, ill take a closer look at the FCJ, the strain they have with Bay 11 in the genetics should be a beauty as well. Great selection there @912GreenSkell

This is my first Green Poison, she seems a pretty consistent performer from what ive seen and read, to be honest most of SS's seem to be very stable and consistent. Funny enough, been looking at Delicious recently, ill take a closer look at the FCJ, the strain they have with Bay 11 in the genetics should be a beauty as well. Great selection there @912GreenSkell

Yeah I am excited to see how sweet performs...also running some dinafem gear this year.
The FCJ has been amazing...I used to veg for a shorter time(30 days less) on plants in the limited sun garden, and would usually get 4oz or so. I then started to veg them out starting on april the 1st and was getting 7-8oz. The fruity chronic season 1 was 15oz...and last year she was a staggering 21oz!! Not only have i upgraded her to the Full sun garden, but she is getting the best seat in the house, time to see what she can really do!!

Wowsers @912GreenSkell thats a fair chunk of bud! I do light dep on some of mine, very rare for the UK but if timed right can be done. I do have to rotate the plants like a loony and can be hard work, Ive only got 1 small tent on the go at the mo (DR60, may be smaller actually) very happy with the plants considering, the conservatory is god send, also have another tent in my shed that I use for the light dep.

Last edited:
Yeah pretty awesome for a location that gets a mere 8 hours of sun tapering down to less than 6 by harvest. And the bud is nothing short of amazing!! Rock hard buds from minimal sun!
IMG_44796.jpg

I love the idea of light dep, not something you see many doing due to effort...hats off to you man.

Gorgeous bud :thumbsup: and thanks again @912GreenSkell light dep is big in the US with commercial growers, they have like shutters or blinds that come down over the facility or greenhouse, maybe in Canada too? but like you say not many hobby growers do it due to the effort involved, never seen anyone in the UK, Im south facing so I get a good few hours of direct light. It allows me to have more plants than I really should with the set up I have currently, also prevents bottle necks in the situation that all your regs turn out to be female's.

Last edited:
Gorgeous bud :thumbsup: and thanks again @912GreenSkell light dep is big in the US with commercial growers, they have like shutters or blinds that come down over the facility or greenhouse, maybe in Canada too? but like you say not many hobby growers do it due to the effort involved, never seen anyone in the UK, Im south facing so I get a good few hours of direct light. It allows me to have more plants than I really should with the set up I have currently, also prevents bottle necks in the situation that all your regs turn out to be female's.

There probably is some light dep happening here with the commercial growers and maybe with a few others. The cost of those greenhouses must be insane!!

Back