Photoperiod Nudger's 2017 Multi Strain Grow - Photo's and Auto's - Light Dep UK Style

Nice growing! Was just thinking of nevilles haze a few days ago....got 2 fems free from seedsman order, got also some thai haze and african sativas around. I am very teased by the nevils haze since its most likely the most original haze known besides some others. Growing is difficult but greenhouse did a grow video of the nevils haze and that one could help in estimates in height feeding and so on....need a real haze in my stash, what they sell on the streets as haze today is mostly bullshit and often sprayed with poisonouns stuff. All but no real haze. Time 2 go back 2 haze!
Me too @ClockworkOrange my taste is going towards Haze and Sativa dom flavours, I believe Neville is releasing new NA hybrids again, Connoisseur Genetics have some great Haze flavours, been reading A5 Haze is the strain to find, some call it the Holy Grail or as close as poss anyway, thanks for checking my thread buddy :smoking:

15/9 for vegetative growth? Thats interesting....
Just to save a bit of elect really, haven't found any major problems from it to be honest. I have no set regime at all! if I saw a plant was suffering I would change it if needed, but as long as their happy Im happy :thumbsup:

Just to save a bit of elect really, haven't found any major problems from it to be honest. I have no set regime at all! if I saw a plant was suffering I would change it if needed, but as long as their happy Im happy :thumbsup:

Good idea, always and issue here 2. Did you run 18/6 before and scaled down? I would love to hear: 'yes, and its same grothw with 15/9..' :crying: but honestly, would be interested in hearing if you got a comparison in groth to that scedule.

If you feel like, upper link in my signature is also photoperiod grow, and is in the final stage right now. :pighug:

Ive run virtually ever regime, the only one I wouldn't run is 24/0 personally think they need sleep.
I cant imagine the autos would be any bigger if they had been on 18/6 or 20/4 the pots are only 6 litre or 6.5, they are a good size for that size pot either way I think. Ill do a pic update of them in a bit.

I just change stuff to suit really, plants get moved all over the shop, they all get a bit of sun and LED, except for winter when its just LED.

Ill have a read through of your diaries mate @ClockworkOrange :thumbsup:

Ive run virtually ever regime, the only one I wouldn't run is 24/0 personally think they need sleep.
I cant imagine the autos would be any bigger if they had been on 18/6 or 20/4 the pots are only 6 litre or 6.5, they are a good size for that size pot either way I think. Ill do a pic update of them in a bit.

I just change stuff to suit really, plants get moved all over the shop, they all get a bit of sun and LED, except for winter when its just LED.

Ill have a read through of your diaries mate @ClockworkOrange :thumbsup:

I do think the same, and with the amount of eletricity wasted on 24/0 without real major benefits its just stupid in both ways...

i run 19/5 just to be awkward.
if im running 18/6 will increasing electricity 33% give me 33% bigger plants ?
if im running 24/0 will reducing electricity 25% give me 25% smaller plants ?
what happened the missing 8% ? if bob has 12 apples and gives one to jenny,is she pregnant ?
sorry sometimes you can be to stoned.
:pighug:

I would say its very strain dependent, some strains want or need more light than others but they will all sleep at some point. You know in veg the leaves are pointing up to the light then later they have dropped down, its finding out at what point each strain does that imo any light past that point becomes diminished or waste, quite difficult with a multi strain grow though!

Last edited:
Hope you all well and loving the Sun.

Not really done many updates recently, truth is I am shagged out from moving all the plants around!
IMG_20170504_112620.jpg

Anyway, these two autoflowers are very nearly fully cooked, they are on plain water, Terpinator and molasses.

First up is the SODK x Alien OG Auto by Mephisto Genetics, buds are getting very dense, smells a bit like rotten turnips but turns to orange/citrus on the squeeze, will yield pretty good for an auto in just a 6 litre.

Next up is the Skysenberg Auto by Mephisto Genetics
Very OG dom this one, pine, diesel with a tadge of funky fruityness!
Not the largest buds but the resin level is pretty good, this one did start off life as a mutant so as done alright really, topped itself more than once and the stem is like a flattened straw
yinyang.gif

IMG_20170504_113210.jpg

Morning all,

Just a quick of the Sour Dubble x Querkle, shocked at the amount of the resin for so early, even laying tracks on the fan leaves, so glad I took cuts of this one
default_thumbsup.gif

rsz_img_20170505_094755.jpg
Will have to keep an eye out for the dreaded bud rot late on I think.

Morning All,

Looks like a super sunny Sunday is on the cards
default_thumbsup.gif

Here is my Green Poison FV by Sweet Seeds.

She is a proper stinker with a very old school aroma, reminds me of a strain from yester year, would be very interested in the genetics as there must be a good chunk of Skunk in there, she really does
fart.gif

Really impressed
cowboy.gif
so far, this is the first photoperiod from Sweet Seeds I have grown, grown a few of their autos in the past and really liked their Sweet Trainwreck , Trainwreck being one of my favourite strains.

Top dressed with a good portion of Bat Guano, Alfalfa and some Calcified Seaweed then watered in with just plain water. Got a small bit of tip burn either from overdoing the top dress or from the LED but nothing major.

IMG_20170507_110532.jpg
IMG_20170507_110425.jpg

Back