Photoperiod Nudger's 2017 Multi Strain Grow - Photo's and Auto's - Light Dep UK Style

Quick pic of a couple of finished buds from the Skysenberg autoflower by Mephisto Genetics, a tadge bright where I took the pic, stinky stuff this and quite powerful, up there with photoperiods in regards to potency. I really let her go on longer than I should have, was probably ready a couple of weeks ago, however it does now glue you to the seat!

rsz_img_20170601_102226.jpg

IMG_20170605_205708.jpg
rsz_1img_20170605_205840.jpg
Evening buds
default_thumbsup.gif

Hope your all well, whats happened to the weather in the UK?? its actually gone a tadge cold around by me.

Anyway, just a couple of random pics of my first Sour Dubble x Querkle, need to work out how long she as been in flower, dont think there is that long left. Buds are looking very frosty and super dense, it does actually smell like Pritt Stick crossed with cat urine. Purple is now starting to appear from Querkle being in the genetics.

Gave one dose of Delta 9 by Cannabiogen in between feedings of plain water and molasses.

Gutted! didn't see the hair's! oh well
default_lol.gif

Last edited:
Hahah I should'nt have said anything @archie gemmill

Going to set up a few Bonsai mums with this lot -
GG4, Jaffa Caked Cookies, Jaffa Glue Pie, Shiskaberry (Strawberry Pheno), Amnesia (Hypro), Strawberry Cheese, Blues/Livers, Purple Stardawg.

Just need to get my current lot finished ASAP :smoking:

Attachments

• rsz_img_20170607_074424.jpg
    rsz_img_20170607_074424.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 82
econd Sour Dubble X Querkle, this one is a lot more diesel dom with the curled sugar leaves coming out of the buds. Not going to be the largest buds but still not bad for just a 3.5 ltr pot, frost level is decent but not quite as much as the first plant, also think she will take a tadge longer.

rsz_img_20170607_205233.jpg
rsz_img_20170607_214309.jpg

Back