Photoperiod Nudger's 2017 Multi Strain Grow - Photo's and Auto's - Light Dep UK Style

Thanks again for dropping in @archie gemmill @Roasty McToasty @Clix @Notaclue Its the Purple Stardawg clone that is doing the rounds in the UK, I believe it was originally found in some test seeds from Topdawg but not 100% sure @Notaclue

Sorry for the crap photo, but this the Dr Herbal Livers/Blues cut that won the Dopefiend cup a couple of years back, apparently she is really special, proper old school Skunk 1, a sister to Exodus Cheese so they say.

IMG_20170716_094227.jpg

GG4, just put into flower, heard she stretches quite a bit.

IMG_20170717_112658.jpg

That explains a bit. I'm fairly new to growing, when I was buying "from da streets init" I'd never seen star Dawg. Then a few lads started to claim everything they had was "imported" but funnily enough no one knew where from. I did eventually find out everything people were getting was local and just done to pure perfection.

I may add some bud shots to weeds I can get locally from people to show you the unbelieverable quality of buds you can pick up.

The stardawg though, packs a kick like.never before and smells like sweating 3 week old socks... Not for the inexperienced!

I will ask now, as I need to pick, what suggestions on some autos? Check out my thread.to get an idea of my situation and if you could suggest a few auto beans that sound right for me will be much appreciated mate.

I have heard this Purple Stardawg is one of the best Stardawgs available, there is also a Manny cut and Illuminati, Corey Haim and also seen a Kate Upton lol. I tend to stay with Mephisto, Fastbuds also Shortstuff as some very nice strains, I find some others can lack in the potency department, Sweet Seeds are very good too, their Sweet Trainreck was super nice. If I was to recommend one auto it would be Alien v Triangle by Mephisto, easily up there in potency with most photoperiods @Notaclue

Really looking forward to tasting the PS now mate :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yeah mate, they are buying the plastic pots and labels off that auction site and saying cali import lol. Maybe some is but I doubt proper registered growers in the US would risk exporting to an illegal country.

Good Evening All,

Nice day today at last
default_thumbsup.gif
plants seem to be very happy. Top dressed all 3 below with a nice new mix containing some new calcified seaweed, very different to the last batch I purchased. The new stuff is sort like little rocks and seems a lot better quality also added a bit of Alfalfa along with some more DNA/Mills Ultimate soil with cork. Foliar feeding every other day with Neem, Aloe and a dash of fish mix.

First up is the GSC Auto by Fastbuds, literally been left to do what she wants due to most of my concentration being spent on the photoperiods, got pretty big for being in just an 8 litre fabric pot, lovely doughy smells and resin is already on the fans. She as stretched a tadge but not to worried also seems to be very sativa dom, maybe it is from the Durban in the genetics.

Next up is my own bit of cooking - Larrys Lemon Cookies x Psycho Crack, needs to be potted up asap, been outside for a few days and as really started to get a decent structure, very happy with this lady so far.

Attachments

• IMG_20170717_151321.jpg
    IMG_20170717_151321.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20170717_174134.jpg
    IMG_20170717_174134.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_20170716_094227.jpg
    IMG_20170716_094227.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 92
Yeah, I can hands down say this Stardawg I am getting is the strongest buds I've ever smoked. Better than most I tried even in Amsterdam! Literally rips my lungs apart, throat lock, dry mouth, proper blue cheesey taste with a hint of hazyness... And the last batch I've been given is just regular stardawg but still just as good.

I remember having Chem Dawg before and that was whitey stuff... Thinking about it I'm best growing any kind of 'dawg' auto haha

Here is my Larry's Lemon Cookies (Cannaventure) x Psycho Crack (Sickmeds) - Lemon Crookies :smoking:

My own hack I did a couple of years ago, very happy with the structure on this lady so far. Just took some clones and will now force flower.

rsz_img_20170729_185901.jpg

One of my GG4's (Cali Cut) stretch is good, very happy with size

IMG_20170801_114006.jpg

And finally one of Purple Stardawg's, this is a clone that as been doing the rounds in the UK.
IMG_20170728_121517.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my Psycho Crack (Sickmeds) x Larrys Lemon Cookies (Cannaventure) Aka Lemon Crookies
This is a hack done me a couple of years ago, very happy with this pheno so far, branching everywhere with a very strong lemon aroma on the stem rub. Flowered via light deprivation.

rsz_img_20170811_141119.jpg
rsz_img_20170811_141042.jpg

2 Purple Stardawgs and 2 GG4's, added Terpinator into the mix also just potted up a Livers clone that will now be crashing the action 7 - 8 weeks flower on her so hoping for decent amount of bud all at once for a change,
rsz_img_20170811_112659.jpg

Back