Photoperiod Nudger's 2017 Multi Strain Grow - Photo's and Auto's - Light Dep UK Style

Here is a few new one's on the block, first up is GG4, will be topping this one shortly, potting up and then putting into flower, no mucking around with this lady as i cant wait to try her :smoking:
IMG_20170619_164302.jpg

Next up is Larrys Lemon Cookies x Psycho Crack, this is one of my own pollen chucks, quite happy with her so far. Looking from the light leaves I think she will have some nice colours come harvest if a female, if male I will be dusting a branch of some of the lady's on the go both photo and auto. On the right is a strain called Grand Funk, it is an S1 of a clone only, meant to be a stinker hence the name, bred by Texas Jack/Classic Seeds.

IMG_20170619_101803.jpg

Last edited:
What a ripper of a grow man! I just got myself all caught up, following along for the THC bomb, and because I'm turning to photos..
got myself 2x THC bomb photos as freebies, their going in next month, ive got the auto version going now... loving the smell!
Can you talk me through light dep? From my understanding it's anything under 12/12 lighting ooorrr?

Morning mate, thanks for the kind comments bud :smoking: I use light dep from really not having space for a lot also a great way of getting indoor looking bud but grown with the sun outdoors, full spectrum style :d5:

This year I started vegging a few strains around the beginning of Feb indoors, I then moved a few into the conservatory and force flowered them by putting them back in darkness indoors for 12 hours, very much the same as turning the lights off for 12, its also a great way of getting more harvests in the season, I am aiming for 3 this year before returning fully indoors for say 4 months. People dont really think of it in the UK but if your located South facing it is a great option imo. @AussieStoner I tend to stick to autos then for the 4 months indoors and keep some mothers for the following season in regards to photoperiods.

P.S THC Bomb is some very potent meds :thumbsup::thumbsup: just part harvested mine, will get some bud pics up later this week.

Last edited:
rsz_img_20170704_135253.jpg
Good Afternoon All,

Just repotted the GG4 and Purple Stardawg, trimmed them back quite a bit in an attempt to gain better structure.

Both have been potted into a 60/40 supersoil/coco mix amended with Biochar, Calcified Seaweed, Insect Frass, Ground Bone Meal, Alfalfa and Bat Guano.

Hopefully will be putting into flower within 10 days.

Thinking general diaries and photoperiods are dying a death on here at the moment.
rsz_img_20170704_135124.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my GG4, considering going for a bumper crop with this strain and may pot up to 11 litres, also been advised she does stretch a bit. Very healthy indeed and is chucking out secondary branches all over the shop, do think its from the Motherkare product I have added to my foliar mix. Mainly plain water, will be adding another layer of soil and amendments before putting into flower.
IMG_20170711_145333.jpg

Purple Stardawg,

Same situation as the GG4, very happy with progress so far.
IMG_20170711_145429.jpg

And finally my own bit of magic
default_lol.gif
Larrys Lemon Cookies x Psycho Crack, the male came from Cannaventures Cookie Mix and the Female from Sickmeds.

Potting up to a 6.5 and then will put into flower, will take a few cuts first, you never know! she may be the one lol
IMG_20170711_145239.jpg

Star dog is my favourite strain currently and the stuff I get is as good as it gets. The regular star dog I get is an amazing colour, deep blues and purples... Need to see how yours finishes!! Is that an auto or photo period plant mate?

Will watch this closely looks ace

Back