Morning AFN, another update on the ladies before work. The GG is on day 18 & doing very well, even after I cut off a node thinking I was topping her. I topped the CP today as she made day 16. Growth was slow so I moved my light down yesterday before running errands and what a different that made this morning. They love it! Have a great day all and don’t work too hard!
51380AF8-3249-4B55-BA47-4E5597F272D0.jpeg
886009A1-AAB5-426D-B69A-1F82014923F3.jpeg
755223F5-8AFF-4765-8DC1-A94E3CBE57E3.jpeg

Not familiar with the genetics but probably gonna get tight in that 2x2
It’s not exactly 2x2 since it isn’t squared off (maybe more like 2.5/2.75) and is more rounded than square. With some training, they should be fine. I’ve worked in tighter spaces so as long as they grow “up” and not wide, hopefully it’ll be enough space. Only time will tell.

Hey all, been sick with the flu so I been down for the count. I’m sick and so is my Gorilla Glue sadly. I’m thinking the ph or a cal-mag deficiency. Not certain though so any help would be greatly appreciated. I can’t get to my local hydro shop until I become more mobile. The GG is at day 22. I’ll post more pics tomorrow when I not as weak.
E072417E-0CB1-4BCD-BD7F-773199E09116.jpeg

Happy Sunday AFN, hopefully everybody is kicked back just rolling and tokin’! Feeling much better today. Today is day 23 & 21 for the ladies. I was able to run out and get some Cal-mag so heres after the feeding and a little lst. The CP has some weird leaf pattern, looks pretty cool but maybe it’s nothing.
FA713746-7FF9-4E09-AA8C-BE6A29B17885.jpeg
10A360E2-BDC1-46B4-B5B1-3AB7A09D532A.jpeg
9E275690-2F39-44F7-A97B-C741630439C6.jpeg

It’s been a few weeks since the last update. Today makes day 32 and 30. It was definitely a cal-mag issue before and the CP bounced back tremendously. The ladies are doing amazing! The CP put some track shoes on and it almost the same height as the GG! The CP is on the left and GG on the right.
7D8E95B8-D0E7-49F7-BA94-B9BEB31B3490.jpeg

Hey mate! Looking good!

im on my first ever auto grow myself, first ever 'weed' grow actually......Ive got a whole bunch of questions Id like to ask the experts and will open another thread BUT just happened to read what you said there about your leaves.

The CP has some weird leaf pattern

Are you referring to the edges of your leaves? As my plants have something similar going on there and I put it down to heat\to hot? Do you reckon that might be anything/similar?

I have 3 white widow XXL's in and they all showed similar symptoms, I also mistakenly bought a feminized amnesia haze but thought bugger it, ill veg that then move it outside after seeing what that thing could potentially yield. When I planted the haze i noticed it too started to do that weird edge curling and then I thought maybe it was temps. So i bought a decent thermometer instead of my fridge one (lol) and sure enough the temps were a bit high. I got an a/c put into the room and have noticed that the new haze and widow leaves are no longer doing the edgy curly thing.

Hey mate! Looking good!

im on my first ever auto grow myself, first ever 'weed' grow actually......Ive got a whole bunch of questions Id like to ask the experts and will open another thread BUT just happened to read what you said there about your leaves.

The CP has some weird leaf pattern

Are you referring to the edges of your leaves? As my plants have something similar going on there and I put it down to heat\to hot? Do you reckon that might be anything/similar?

I have 3 white widow XXL's in and they all showed similar symptoms, I also mistakenly bought a feminized amnesia haze but thought bugger it, ill veg that then move it outside after seeing what that thing could potentially yield. When I planted the haze i noticed it too started to do that weird edge curling and then I thought maybe it was temps. So i bought a decent thermometer instead of my fridge one (lol) and sure enough the temps were a bit high. I got an a/c put into the room and have noticed that the new haze and widow leaves are no longer doing the edgy curly thing.
I’m far from an expert but I have a few grows under my belt and I have noticed the difference between certain deficiencies and issues.

In this case, my temps are between 70-76 so I know it’s not my temps. I didn’t start with nutrient rich soil so i knew I had to supply the nutrients and would have to get cal-mag eventually, it’s a must most of the time. Once I used that, the leaf growth went back to normal. Only thing I can’t seem to get down is my humidity. It’s been between 60-70% so I have to keep my tent open and it drops to 50%. Might have to get a dehumidifier before it switches to flower.

In my previous grow I had a no way of getting enough air out so my temps were between 85-90 and the leaves started to fold up like a taco. Good luck on your grow bruh!

Sorry I haven’t been on AFN in a while. Had other things on my mind. Come to find out I was a week early when I first started counting. The girls are on week 8, or day 56 & 58. They just kept stretching up until a few days ago, glad that’s over with. The buds are starting to fatten but still slow. I believe a nute lockout caused the slow growth but also thought it was my crappy blurple light. Not knocking them but mine in particular is crap. My Spider Farmer sf1000 should be here tomorrow so things should pick up a lot!
Hope all is well. Keep tokin’.
09E429AB-B619-4C66-8314-39CED559D055.jpeg
94996C9C-16B3-4D35-A352-F7538E873151.jpeg
74ED9B1B-DC49-4C71-B453-8C792B6ADC1D.jpeg
F43CE57F-87A9-4AC7-8381-37FCCC138E28.jpeg

Toke wisely looking good i grew some fastbuds gg my last grow with a viperspetra 600 watt with dyna grow good luck

Back