Reaction score
Hey guys, Toke here and it’s my first post. Been following AFN for a few months now and decided to start a journal. Started growing about 3 years ago with CFL and had to take a break due to moving around, but back at it for a run or two before I move again lol.

My dude gifted me some Growers Choice Gorilla Glue Auto & some Critical Purple Auto seeds.

My current set up is:
Tent: 2x2x5

Light: Giixer 1000w LED (now I know it’s not a true 1000w and no where near close but it’s what I have until I save a little. Plus I got it as a gift so I can’t complain) I plan on adding another LED before flower.

Soil: Organic Homemade soil from my nearby hydro shop, they’ve been making it for 10+ years.

Strain: Gorilla Glue Auto Fem & Critical Purple Auto Fem from Growers Choice.

Nutes: Dyna-Gro “Grow” & “Bloom”

My wife loves cilantro so I threw in some to take the journey.

The GG is on day 15 and plan to top in two days. The CP is on day 13, and is growing slower than the GG. Plan on topping both but it depends how the CP grows.
9B03B94D-CAC6-455B-9C30-306678360671.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey guys, Toke here and it’s my first post. Been following AFN for a few months now and decided to start a journal. Started growing about 3 years ago with CFL and had to take a break due to moving around, but back at it for a run or two before I move again lol.

My dude gifted me some Growers Choice Gorilla Glue Auto & some Critical Purple Auto seeds.

My current set up is:
Tent: 2x2x5

Light: Giixer 1000w LED (now I know it’s not a true 1000w and no where near close but it’s what I have until I save a little. Plus I got it as a gift so I can’t complain) I plan on adding another LED before flower.

Soil: Organic Homemade soil from my nearby hydro shop, they’ve been making it for 10+ years.

Strain: Gorilla Glue Auto Fem & Critical Purple Auto Fem from Growers Choice.

Nutes: Dyna-Gro “Grow” & “Bloom”

My wife loves cilantro so I threw in some to take the journey.

The GG is on day 15 and plan to top in two days. The CP is on day 13, and is growing slower than the GG. Plan on topping both but it depends how the CP grows.View attachment 1142545

heya @Toke_wisely420 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: lookin good & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420::note:

hi @Toke_wisely420 your girls look great also you cant judge 1 strain to another in growth they can be completely different in speed and size anyhow welcome to afn and i hope you have a great Xmas

Hiya Toke! all the very best with yer grow it looks braw :thumbsup: it's Coriander btw :smoking:
Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind. I’ve always thought when it’s a dried seed, it’s coriander and when its leafy it’s cilantro. Where I’m from all the stores sell it as cilantro.

Don’t top to early. And you can get the same results if not better with simple LST and a little lollypoping. Here’s my grow as of now all done with LST and defoliation. If your on IG look me up as mr.eastcoastgrow I post all my stuff on there and help other growers as much as possible. I’m all led and DTW.
66647858-08B4-4C8B-B2D4-0DCEA15440FF.jpeg
26DF97A9-5639-4A02-BC51-7D72E3CEC857.jpeg
D4BCE766-E737-4780-9246-DED5707F4BE1.jpeg
630A8E06-B8E0-42D9-BFC3-67DD6FBFF6A2.jpeg
71910411-D900-4988-A61A-17F701CFE4D0.jpeg

Don’t top to early. And you can get the same results if not better with simple LST and a little lollypoping. Here’s my grow as of now all done with LST and defoliation. If your on IG look me up as mr.eastcoastgrow I post all my stuff on there and help other growers as much as possible. I’m all led and DTW.View attachment 1142898View attachment 1142899View attachment 1142900View attachment 1142901View attachment 1142902
Thanks for the tip! Your ladies are beautiful btw! No doubt, I’ll check out your page.

I’ve been looking around and most seem to top to maintain a certain structure and if height is an issue. Height isn’t an issue at all and I’ve topped photos but as a first with autos I’m skeptical now. I might just top one and leave one to grow how it wants with lst and defoliation.
Besides more even colas, any reason to top them as far as yield goes? Anybody personally notice a difference?

Back