New Grower not having success

I have had an ongoing a discussion with my partner on this. He insists on 6 to 8 inches but now my breathing way different. I'm going to be taking everything over so I'm kind of at a loss. Thank you

The manufacturer of the light should be able to recommend distances . my leds startd at 28 inches and got no closer than 18. leds too close will keep plants short and can bleach leafs, cause cal mag deficiencies .

@Dudeski I will shoot an email to the tech/owner to verify distance they have been really good with phone call and email responses. Thank you. The help on here has been great!! Whats more important TDS or EC, good lord one would have to have a PHD to figure out the correct conversion formula. Sheesh.

Yes nutes can be tricky! most time slowly increasing the amounts given works best. also, the ppm can tell you how much saturation of feed is in the water.

Have you looked in the nutrients section of the forums here?

Feel free to ask questions . i still do! its how we learn . best advice I have is less can be better and don't over react. we can be the worst enemy of the plant. autos are not different from photos , just flower on their own .

@retireandgrowpot sorry mam [emoji106]
I havent grown in soil for about a year now- but if you can pick up an accurate 8 soil ph probe.
If you know the ph of your soil thats half the battle.
Your last plants dont look all that bad- the picture of the leaf you posted looks like a phosphorus deficency to me.
And the plants look a bit short- maybe the leds were a bit close? That can stop them from gaining some height.

So are you following technafloras feed schedule? Feed schedules are nearly always made for photoperiods and even at that theyre on the strong side.
So its normal for auto growers to start at 1/4 strength and work up from there.
Havent used technaflora myself but i think some of these growers have
@BayLee420 @Brew712 @Watergunz @Maria Sanchez any info on technaflora for autos guys?
I would be very careful with using Technaflora on Autos.
I don't know what's going on with Technaflora but their nutrients are running hot [emoji91].
I'm towards the end of my flowering cycle at the moment. My entire grow, I couldn't go pass half strenght feeding without burning my girl ([Not an Auto] White Widow Feminized.)

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I am a Deep Water Culture grower (DWC) I am no pro, the information I'm providing you is what works for my setup.
My current flowering feeding recipe per 1 gallon of water:
Numbers in "( ... )" = recipe changed due to signs of burning
BC Boost = 7.5ml (6.0ml)
BC Bloom = 7.5ml (6.0ml)
Awesome Blossom = 1.25ml (1.0ml)
Thrive Alive B1-Red = 1.25ml (1.0ml)
Magical = 1.25ml (1.0ml)
Sugar Daddy = 6.25ml (5.0ml)

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
ed7b1df78d5b64885b83d6748e0b1194.jpg

Back