Outdoor Northern Lights Auto Mini Forest

Your garden rocks BTW. Great job. Soon it'll be legal to grow ours in our yard too. Hope you don't mind if I borrow your design for next summer! :cheers:
Thanks ...Hell no I don't mind that's what I'm on here for I learned from you guys you learn from me we all learn together next thing you know we are a great big happy growing freaking family.
Dysfunctional Family but we're still a growing family LOL[emoji1][emoji267][emoji482]

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

That's what I was waiting for.
Week 3 seedlings.
roots1.jpg
roots2.jpg

The roots coming out of the sides should start dying because they're exposed to the air, forcing new roots to increase until they die as well, forcing more root development. They should have a nice roots system by the time they go into the ground. (Air Pruning)

Last edited:
Done!
75 are in the field. Another 75 are going out Friday. Put 5 Revolver in a special spot, but it's gonna need a roadkill skunk carcase on the trail because it's the stinkiest weed I've ever grown.

Stumbled on an abandoned sand pit with 12" of topsoil. This was flooded in April. I had to walk in because the atv couldn't make it and had to winch out before I even got close. No road or trail in or out.
25 photos are going in.
Image4.jpg

Next year I'll drop 500 seed bombs in there.

Back