Outdoor Northern Lights Auto Mini Forest

It was great!

1lb plants in the wild with a good hole (2'x2') and a bit of food. The ones I grew in my yard and fed and watered like I do my vegetable garden gave me 3 to 5lbs each. Bud structure is lighter than a tight Indica but not as loose as a pure Sativa. ZERO mold. Great bag appeal.

Colas
2.jpg
1.jpg

One plant
3.jpg

These were planted in 3 gallon smart pots (2 gallons of soil). The one on the left it 6'. The tallest is 12' tall.

Since they're so different than your typical Northern Lights, I've renamed them Boreal Lights because they're very Sativish.
picture.php

I'll be growing the Northern Lights again (I've renamed then Boreal Lights because they aren't Norther Lights anymore. They're just too different)

I'm adding a few other strains.
1. Berry White (photo) (smelled *exactly like a strawberry milkshake when I was harvesting it.)
2. Black Lights (short fast auto)
and
3. Boreal Freak (Freakshow)

This is it in a 50mm peat pellet.
picture.php

freakshow1.jpg

The only bugs I ever saw on them were those big Orbweaver and Wolf spiders along a fence line and lady bugs. All beneficial.

Full disclosure: I'm in a rural location with a very healthy bird population. I'm also in a watershed that feeds the St. Laurence Seaway. So life abounds in the swamps, wetlands and surrounding areas.

The only bugs I ever saw on them were those big Orbweaver and Wolf spiders along a fence line and lady bugs. All beneficial.

Full disclosure: I'm in a rural location with a very healthy bird population. I'm also in a watershed that feeds the St. Laurence Seaway. So life abounds in the swamps, wetlands and surrounding areas.
I am real close, 1000 islands area , st lawrence /rideau canal. I had a bad case of corn worms a few year back when planting around corn fields.

Oh, wow, those are some crazy tall plants.
Not sure what genetics from the NL came through.
Good idea to rename it though.
Can you do scatter cast seeding with those pounds of seeds?
Just distribute them all over the country side?

Oh, wow, those are some crazy tall plants.
Not sure what genetics from the NL came through.
Good idea to rename it though.
Can you do scatter cast seeding with those pounds of seeds?
Just distribute them all over the country side?
Thai and Afghani.

They're regular seed so I wouldn't do that. That would put regular pollen in the air for other grows, and we don't want that now do we. Broadcast seeding doesn't have a very good survival rate. But clay/compost seed bombs do so I'll do some feminized seeds in a local watershed. :)

I collect fresh compost and fertilizer from farmers fields every year.
fert.jpg

Ministry updated water drainage in the watershed and exposed all that beautiful clay. Brought home a huge chunk. Heavy as shit.
clay.jpg

Now I have seed bomb material.

Thai and Afghani.

They're regular seed so I wouldn't do that. That would put regular pollen in the air for other grows, and we don't want that now do we. Broadcast seeding doesn't have a very good survival rate. But clay/compost seed bombs do so I'll do some feminized seeds in a local watershed. :)

I collect fresh compost and fertilizer from farmers fields every year.
View attachment 1172467

Ministry updated water drainage in the watershed and exposed all that beautiful clay. Brought home a huge chunk. Heavy as shit.
View attachment 1172468

Now I have seed bomb material.

Good point on the "open pollination" problem, I thought that just after I posted....

Absolutely love your herbal seed-bomb idea.
You da man with da plan!
You have a seed-bomb recipe / mix you can share??

Back