New Grower Classic novice grow

PXL_20230117_215406670.jpg
9ish day old White Widow :)

Last edited:
Lookin good so far! Best advice I can give is you're much better off with an air conditioner and dehumidifier collection over a seed collection. I bought way too many of these damn things when I first started but dont have the room to run thru most of them + tastes change the deeper you get into this.

Keep rockin in the free world and check out your local grow shops :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Lookin good so far! Best advice I can give is you're much better off with an air conditioner and dehumidifier collection over a seed collection. I bought way too many of these damn things when I first started but dont have the room to run thru most of them + tastes change the deeper you get into this.

Keep rockin in the free world and check out your local grow shops :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Right on man! Im only like a month into this total and I already have 2 dehumidifies 2 fans 3 different lights and 2 different tents. Shit got out of control fast. I didnt plan on 3 plants my first grow but they all popped and I couldn't throw them away.

im not sure whats going on with it but the less you do to correct helps too. i find myself making thing harder by overcorrecting. i think as long as the leafs arent way yellow or green and circulating good every things ok

im not sure whats going on with it but the less you do to correct helps too. i find myself making thing harder by overcorrecting. i think as long as the leafs arent way yellow or green and circulating good every things ok
I think I over watered them yesterday so ima leave them alone.

Since Ive been talking with man o green about my grow, Ive found out a couple things about fox farm soil and fox farms nutrient line.

For one peat based soils should be treated like a full peat soil. Watering to a 5-10% run off and watering the pot fully to avoid hydrophobic pockets as peat is prone to hydrophobia. Man o green reccomends to get used to how it handles water to weigh the pot saturated or lift it with nothing else but soil and water. And water when its about 50% of its weight. And only feed every 4th or 5th watering as the soil will hold nutes longer than the peat causing a slow build up. Which is exactly what happened to me, also fox farms nutes are too strong in general so its best to cut back right from the get go.

Although I havent practiced this yet, it definitely seems like managing a soil medium is a little more involved than I previously thought. Also watering with spring water is the best. I know we talked before and I reccomended distilled because it WAS working, or appeared to be working well

Last edited:
Back