yes, hard to say without a couple grows to go by really. I just took mine to 300 watts ( 75 watts per COB ). That was a noticable difference from 1/2 power

that 10" fan hanging in there makes a huge difference in the heatsink temps too! There were hot, but bareable to touch, now just a little warm. Hoping next week to get a new infrared heat probe. I'm wondering if they'd handle 100 watts with the fan on them.

Update: temps 80F and RH is at 45% been a bit warm.bummer too cuz its raising the edges some. oh well. it'll get cooler soon. but doing excellent and flowering hard atm. ill have a mid week update Im sure. been busy harvesting,making butter and stuff.

004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
019.JPG
022.JPG
021.JPG

Update:
week 5, Day one

Plants were sprayed this morning. I noticed faint, blueish coloring on the edges of some leaves on F1, you can just barely see it in the photo. Not sure what that is.
All plants look better with the higher ppm solution. I am running 100 ppm cal/mag, 530 ppm Hawaiian Bud for a 630 ppm solution. There was still maybe 2 gallons of grow solution in there so the transition is a blend as I added 2.5 gallons of the bloom.

F1

F1 -11-6-2016.jpg

F3

F3 -11-6-2016.jpg

Testgrow pic1 -11-6-2016.jpg

anyone getting any light stresses on full power less than 20 inches to the tops of the plants? looks sooo similar to heat stress i know. but its getting cooler ,so you would think i would have a few hour period in the AM and I dont soo Im thinking light intensity n too close. :Dill have some pics tonight i think,imma try,if not?tomorrow ,promise :)

anyone getting any light stresses on full power less than 20 inches to the tops of the plants? looks sooo similar to heat stress i know. but its getting cooler ,so you would think i would have a few hour period in the AM and I dont soo Im thinking light intensity n too close. :Dill have some pics tonight i think,imma try,if not?tomorrow ,promise :)
I keep mine 24 inches and only running them 50 watts per COB if I go full power I will lift up another 10 inches

UPDATE: Temps are 78F and RH is 44%.

plants look great other than the fact they are a little light in color just due to lighting being close and fully up. 100% power. will raise it to 23-24" or so. somewhere in between maybe. but small tips and stresses in some of the taller leaves.so pretty sure its the light. but im brewing a flower tea so hope I can chill it out a little and raise the light some and feed the soil. hope the light did pull to many of the foods out from the stress and top heats coming from the light.

WOOOOO LETS POP THESE FLOWERS SHALL WE?! :D

FINALLY getting to freezing tonight. damn winter LOL soooo some warm thoughts maybe :)

277.JPG
278.JPG
281.JPG
282.JPG
283.JPG
284.JPG
285.JPG
286.JPG
287.JPG
288.JPG
289.JPG
290.JPG
291.JPG
292.JPG
293.JPG

nice looking plants guys! real nice!

wanted to re take a few pics after the evening nap and a few extra hours out of the tent.two so far, want to givew them a touch more rest and raise the light a bit and hit them with a tea. hopefully I can destress it soon cuz if i cant it'll slightly effect the yeild.if I can it'll spin up nicely. another thing I would like to comment on is my soil. this is not MY mix as it goes.not my usual rather, a mish mosh of soil i had left from KS and some photo strength 2.1 i made and thinned out.used triple cast,Life Cube and a few WP's.Soil Life n so on n so forth. but i took a few early morning pics to show you the crinkling easier after the nap and all that. color is decent just sorry I kept the light too close for a bit,but thats ok. thats what we are here to do,find the constrains of the light and designs. 20 works well.just if yhou let it grow like I did any higher yer possibly gonna have issues LOL other than that should treat you fine. does for me,with air moving in the room truly does not need a designated fan(although is ideal TOO have one) to remain decently cool.not even really barely warm.nice after a cold outing in the frozen tundra LMAO!

003.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG