yes, I just dropped four seeds to soak just a few ago, had to clean my pots(they were majorly dirty) and pop em up which im doing tonight or tomm prior to sowing. will fill six pots up. i am growing four of the fruits from dina fem. i wanna grow two others of my choice but not sure if Im able. so it'll be four and ,maybe the fifth too. but we'll see. but i should have sprouts up by first of the week I would think.

see here are all five,and ill do a sixth of my choice i guess,I wanna do 6 plants under this light for now. but they'll be up before the first of the week.thats the goal anyways,sometimes they take an extra cpl days for me. but its coming soon too :D finally,cuz Im excited :)

007.JPG

yes, I just dropped four seeds to soak just a few ago, had to clean my pots(they were majorly dirty) and pop em up which im doing tonight or tomm prior to sowing. will fill six pots up. i am growing four of the fruits from dina fem. i wanna grow two others of my choice but not sure if Im able. so it'll be four and ,maybe the fifth too. but we'll see. but i should have sprouts up by first of the week I would think.
Ngl would know best but personally I wouldn't do more 4 plants on the light. That also depends on your plant size, currently I have 1 monster pushing the limits of it.

Well, my light is suppose to ship today! Got to pickup some perlite today so that I can blend it with the coco I've had ready for a week now......lol! I'll put my beans out to soak as soon as I have tracking on the light

I'll delete this soon since it's Not the time or place for it but just remember all the time and energy you put into your garden. Be smart and don't tell anyone about your hobby. I thought I was safe.
image.jpg

bastards!

You know what thieves are? they are the laziest fucking assholes on earth. And anyone who'd breaking in to steal your weed, would kill you in your sleep too. I'd at least find out who, and be prepared for them to try again, your a mark to them now. You don't want to know what I'd do... I hate goddamn theives, ALL of them!

I'll delete this soon since it's Not the time or place for it but just remember all the time and energy you put into your garden. Be smart and don't tell anyone about your hobby. I thought I was safe. View attachment 639435

Dude that is terrible. I assume you have a lead or at least an idea in who did this?

I hope karma catches up to whoever did this.

Back