PDF is one of those file types I could see the forums not letting folks upload. I know Gimp (a free image editing software) will open them and then let you export as a JPG or other image format that the forums will take. But depending on what's in the PDF that might look like crap. :baked:

here is the build minus the how we went about it and thought in general on building it. but its fully fired up and ready to go. ill plant some pots sometime today and soak them soon soon soon :D and we have 5 fruit beans right? well if we do a sixth,can it be of our choosing i suppose? or are we locked in to these 5 only? i cant recall,thats why I ask LOL :D thanks guys

and just a small side note, for those who are making an actual BED of arctic 5 silver(thermal paste/grease) thermal goo are doing VERY VERY wrong I promise you that. link is provided in my PDF that Northern grow lights will post on my behalf I hope :D a razor is thee best option to apply this. and the last two are simple tinning pics of the end of stranded wire i believe,not cored wired which does not need to be tinned.

063.JPG
065.JPG
066.JPG
064.JPG
070.JPG
067.JPG
001.JPG
002.JPG
068.JPG
071.JPG
072.JPG
073.JPG

well the dimmer works,and i figure when i get my pots all ready to go ill go half power of slightly less right above them a foot and as they get taller over the weeks until roughly week 3 or so it'll get slowly raised and the dimmer will go down, meaning the lumens will go up :D

thanks @Northern Grow lights

Back