ahhh ok then your should be up in roughly 24-36 more hours from my dealings. why dont you soak yours? just dont like to? for me it requires me to get into the tent more often with a spray bottle LOL i dont like to do that. i soaked them actually for 28 hours and all were up in less than 36 hours. soilmoving and 2 days fully extended up and spreading out.

ahhh ok then your should be up in roughly 24-36 more hours from my dealings. why dont you soak yours? just dont like to? for me it requires me to get into the tent more often with a spray bottle LOL i dont like to do that. i soaked them actually for 28 hours and all were up in less than 36 hours. soilmoving and 2 days fully extended up and spreading out.
I do not have a steady hand and the patience to plant them and so I tend to break a tap root so this is best for me.

OH a little backwards too btw, here is the soil i made up for these five plants. its my HOT soil with some additions.i just hope it dont choke them small since its a very very rich mix. plugged the pots n all as I do. will have a FULL update when all five or four anyways are fully upand going. temps,distances,intensities and so on. RH n the like.

LMAO nah man, i forgot to post the pics of my soil i made.LOL funny,sorry bout that. plugged and a highly rich soil. soaked in bottled water for a day and sowed,and a day or so later POP!

001.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
006.JPG

Seed soakings for the devil Lol I have 100% success direct into a rapid rooter and straight to soil all in one day. They always pop within 48 hours. I find the less you handle the seed the safer everything is.

Back