Outdoor North east Ontario auto grow

Bleeping thunder storm and pounding rain to wet to go anywhere but in front of the computer lol

I'm just s bit south and east of you.......we getting drowned too..........lol Glad my outdoor grow is in a greenhouse!

This is my sweet seeds auto. A Sweet skunk auto a speed auto and a jack 47 auto. I had a Magnum male from Buddha female seeds It inpregnated the speed and one magnum. The magnum got hit lightly with pollen hence just a few seeds but the Speed got hit hard and is full of seed NICE. The speed had thick thick branches not stems lol they were very out of proportion for the size of the plant. The sweet skunk and the Speed came down today they were done and STICKY the speed I will pick out the beans and dry it right up and run it through a pollinater.

Attachments

• SDC13625.jpg
    SDC13625.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 51
  • SDC13626.jpg
    SDC13626.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 55
  • SDC13627.jpg
    SDC13627.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 46
  • SDC13634.jpg
    SDC13634.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 45
  • SDC13636.jpg
    SDC13636.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 47
  • SDC13637.jpg
    SDC13637.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 53
  • SDC13638.jpg
    SDC13638.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 46
  • SDC13639.jpg
    SDC13639.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 40
This is my sweet seeds auto. A Sweet skunk auto a speed auto and a jack 47 auto. I had a Magnum male from Buddha female seeds It inpregnated the speed and one magnum. The magnum got hit lightly with pollen hence just a few seeds but the Speed got hit hard and is full of seed NICE. The speed had thick thick branches not stems lol they were very out of proportion for the size of the plant. The sweet skunk and the Speed came down today they were done and STICKY the speed I will pick out the beans and dry it right up and run it through a pollinater.
The jack 47 auto is chugging along no mold at all growing like a champ the jack 47 is the 2nd and the 4th and 5th pictures

Just saw your grow Fairlynew, very nice, I'll take some time to go through your thread

Just saw your grow Fairlynew, very nice, I'll take some time to go through your thread
Thanks oldster yea check out my photo grow and my auto grow some nice pics

Have been stuck in indoor LED sections. My you have been busy . Love your set up Fairy .Your propogation table and sick outdoor skills.:)

Fairlynew, Great thread! Thanks for all of the pics and tips. :thumbs:

Have been stuck in indoor LED sections. My you have been busy . Love your set up Fairy .Your propogation table and sick outdoor skills.:)
Thank you Bunny soon I will be stuck in the LED section I am puchasing a 4x4 gorilla grow tent and four bysen helios H160D 210 watt and the fans and a charcoal scrubber and get me hands dirty lol. I want to try OG KUSH AUTO by Dinafem seeds I think that one will be just out of this world. Have a great day

Fairlynew, Great thread! Thanks for all of the pics and tips. :thumbs:
Anytime bro if I can be a help to you at all just say the word. And thank you for the kind words PEACE BRO

Back