Outdoor North east Ontario auto grow

These babies have all popped. plus my photoperiod GH kalashnikova have popped. My sweet seeds jack 47 skunk auto, speed, sweet cheese and a photoperiod psicodelicia are a day behind but have popped. 100% success on my beans so far. 80 degrees and two ply toilet paper sprouts them every time. PEACE AN POT PS sorry about the fuzzy pic I need batteries badly lol

Attachments

• SDC14314.jpg
    SDC14314.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 53
Hi fairly I'm from timmins originally but live in gta now. This is an interesting thread here. I originally started outdoors and am gonna do a summer run. My question is how did u ammend ur mix. Subbed up:woohoo:

If you mean growing medium and nutrients I use pro mix bx and this year. iam using AN sensi grow and bloom just because it is ph balanced no worrying about ppm or ph along with botinacare TEA the tea brings out the terpens. Canadian tire has there non woven store bags on for a buck around 7 gallons I think give or take I ordered one root pouch 7 gallon to compare. I bought 20 CT bags anyhow turn them inside out they look like a non woven grow bag. I will take a pic tomorrow of the ct bag and plants. I am in the northeast I cannot go out with out bearmace I have to drive 25 mile around trip just to get milk lol We have ELK MOOSE DEER and BEAR all around me Geuss where I am LMAO. Cheers fellow Ontarian

I have had tremendous luck using blood bone meal and 20-20-20 all purpose in veg 15-30-15 in bud with one good hit of Shultz 10-60-10 BUT THAT WAS WITH 100 super skunks in beds of pro mix I went through 2kg pail of food in flowering every feed lol I got huge baseball bat colas and base stalks like well the end of a bat huge massive plants. 100 five gallon pails of water every three day even if it rained the whole time five gallons per plant they would droop and need it badly everytime what a hoot in 93 to 97

Ya I don't need bear spray down here but I can guess where u are pretty accurately. I'm sticking to more of an organic approach. Promix with some ewc in a 5 gallon hole in the back yard.

My texada timewarp crossed with northern lights are showing signs of auto. My breeder friend from peak seeds gave me these. He pursued a different direction with the timewarp so I was lucky to get these seeds. Now I hope I geta strong male I will mate it up with a strong female and let the games begin lol. my magnums are doing good but they were the toughest nut to crack next time around iam going to use the finest grade sandpaper and help them along the magnum I only got a 70% germ rate. The dp think different and my photo Kalashnikov from GH wanted to pop just looking at them lol 100% on those and my TTxNL AUtO 95% germ rate. The one pick is of non woven bags picked up at Canadian tire for a dollar a piece they hold around 60 litres of soil maybe a bit more sorry for the out of focus on the bag pic.

- - - Updated - - -

Iam putting out twenty plants out tomorrow I will use blue tarps underneath to cut down on slugs at a young age and put slug an snail bait on the perimetres of the tarp and the tarp will help with heat deflecting up on the plant until we get into the mid 20,s in temperature tarps are a big help

- - - Updated - - -

Iam putting out twenty plants out tomorrow I will use blue tarps underneath to cut down on slugs at a young age and put slug an snail bait on the perimetres of the tarp and the tarp will help with heat deflecting up on the plant until we get into the mid 20,s in temperature tarps are a big help

Attachments

• SDC14332.jpg
    SDC14332.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 54
  • SDC14329.jpg
    SDC14329.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 47
  • SDC14335.jpg
    SDC14335.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 52
Off to a great start fairlynew, those crappy tire bags sound pretty schweet, I have some similar to that maybe a bit smaller, beats paying 8 bucks for big fabric pots

Will you be germing another round of autos later this year? Sounds like you got a lot on the go already!

:peace:

forty going out twenty this week and the rest asap. A couple might be males but so far I don't see any lol

W/ those 60L bags and those healthy plants you're gonna be growing a forest ... :tiphat:

Here is a pic or two of them getting use to the great outdoors. These are my TTxNL auto these are not for sale anywhere I got them gifted to me. my goal is that I get a strong mail and female produce a offspring then work with a think different or a magnum. Make my own supply of auto seeds. I will pick the strongest and the smelliest of the phenos to work with very small scale but still fun. I have a feeling that the texada timewarp is got oldschool Canadian rudirelas. I found this out by leaving them under 24 hr lighting in veg last year an seeing pistils developing. This year the same too.

Attachments

• SDC14336.jpg
    SDC14336.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 45
  • SDC14337.jpg
    SDC14337.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 46
  • SDC14338.jpg
    SDC14338.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 48
  • SDC14339.jpg
    SDC14339.jpg