Outdoor Noob grows sensi N/L auto outdoor.

I need them in pots so I can move them around... In case of visitor's... My wife's family are anti weed! This country is so far behind medical marijuana it ain't funny! We have to be crims to get our own meds!.... Anywayyy, Otherwise I would have rows of autos lol

@AussieBogan Welcome mate, I'm always glad to help if i can! I hope you don't mind if i join the crowd.
@912GreenSkell Thanks for the tag Sir.

Straight off the bat i'll say that there is a ton of potential with your current set up.
For a beginner that soil mix couldn't have been done better!
Also the cardboard and shade cloth within reason are essential when dealing with 27c +.
Great strain choice too mate, older growers i've spoken with couldn't recommend Sensi enough! Also NL has a special place in my heart, as a teen
where i grew up if it smelt like soap, it was always top notch smoke! Haha.
Anyway,

Big Skell and Hecno have already addressed what small issues i noticed.
One being the early feed at day 7 not 10, Two being the LST started a little too early (From my understanding and experience only)
It does look too early to be of any benefit bro. Normally, bending it horizontal lets the other shoots know through (Phototropism; a plants sense of gravity essentially) to go for it and take dominance over other shoots. In your case the plant is still establishing a strong root system and is unconcerned with much else. Autos tend to be the same size in their seedling stages (roughly the first month) then they takes shape after that. Again this is only my understanding and not universally true. Don't do what i say, do what you know... Needless to say there is a lot of knowing to be had from this/these forums.
Good luck bro!
Peace!

@AussieBogan Welcome mate, I'm always glad to help if i can! I hope you don't mind if i join the crowd.
@912GreenSkell Thanks for the tag Sir.

Straight off the bat i'll say that there is a ton of potential with your current set up.
For a beginner that soil mix couldn't have been done better!
Also the cardboard and shade cloth within reason are essential when dealing with 27c +.
Great strain choice too mate, older growers i've spoken with couldn't recommend Sensi enough! Also NL has a special place in my heart, as a teen
where i grew up if it smelt like soap, it was always top notch smoke! Haha.
Anyway,

Big Skell and Hecno have already addressed what small issues i noticed.
One being the early feed at day 7 not 10, Two being the LST started a little too early (From my understanding and experience only)
It does look too early to be of any benefit bro. Normally, bending it horizontal lets the other shoots know through (Phototropism; a plants sense of gravity essentially) to go for it and take dominance over other shoots. In your case the plant is still establishing a strong root system and is unconcerned with much else. Autos tend to be the same size in their seedling stages (roughly the first month) then they takes shape after that. Again this is only my understanding and not universally true. Don't do what i say, do what you know... Needless to say there is a lot of knowing to be had from this/these forums.
Good luck bro!
Peace!

There is something to be said about the old school breeders for sure...Sensi, Serious Seeds, Dutch Passion are all serious breeders with serious strains!! I ran a bunch of Sensi back in the 90's. I gave you a shot of rep for swinging by and helping out! Thanks bud

Last edited:
Welcome aboard orrganic! I knew it was too early, it was a noob move training early I know now it's still trying to establish itself! I couldnt leave her alone lol I love coming home from work and seeing how much she has grown, it's the best! After smoking of course! Appreciate your presence orrganics! :bongon:

Before I bought my Bean's I did do a lil reading on strains and our weather climate and there were other strains I wanted to try just a bit on the pricey side! Sense NL autos I thought was (cheaper option to get some experience before splashing out mula) the way to start!

FEELIN THE LOVE BOYS!

Thanks for the rep mate! What can I buy with it? Lol I would rep slap some ass though haha....

Anyway came home from work today and looks like something was having a go on one off the leaves and found a brown spot on it ...
IMAG0622.jpg

How should I go about fixing this before it attacks the whole plant! @912GreenSkell I got off my lazy ass and I got rid off the strings mate! The strings were restricting her growth and started growing retarded... Thanks for that!
IMAG0574.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0622.jpg
    IMAG0622.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 63
You can either trade in your rep for a pink teddy bear, or a BB gun with a broken trigger...your choice!! :D

Nice upgrade to rubber wire!! I use the same wire, and another one to buy a roll of is plastic coated garden wire. Its a little stiffer than the rubber coated and is great for manipulating the branches exactly where you want them to go, and its smaller in diameter great for when they are small plants.

Hmm the brown spot...I hate trying to differentiate between bug bites and early nute deficiencies so I think I will give @Waira a quick shout and see what he thinks.

I'm gonna save my reps for an ass slap then lol

I seen that roll of wire but was afraid it would cut her lol but by all means, if you use it must be safe!

Before I left work I did see some Lil white flying bugs on the leaves and I swear one was sitting right on that brown spot... I have some eco-neem and white oil spray but am not going to use them unless advised too!

IMAG0664.jpg
IMAG0666.jpg
IMAG0670.jpg
Well summer is at it's peak, last few days been in the 36 to 39 degrees (I think 100+ F, not sure) and next couple of day's in the 40's and she seems to be doing well.

The noob in me wants to train her down more BUT my gut is telling me to just let her do her thang!
Thoughts?

Back