Outdoor Noob grows sensi N/L auto outdoor.

This is going to be my 2017 outdoor auto run!

This run I will be germinating

FastBuds gorilla gluex2
Sensi seeds auto northern lightsx1
Dinkums auto skunkx5

Soil mix:

33% worm castings 33% coco coir 33% scoria rock

A little grow I will hopefully pull before Xmas! Something to entertain myself while my monsters veg!

Thinking about getting some colidal silver... Can anyone chime in on when to start using this colidal and also while surfing the net I realised they sell them in ppm strength???

Hope everyone is safe and well...

Bogan

breed skunk genetics google them, they deliver worldwide! Anyone ordering overseas gets some freebies seed coupon if anyone wants it inbox me ...

Yeah just cheap eBay rubbish 600w nanolux digital adjustawing, no need for heaters in flower as you notice the colour's...

Man am I excited for outdoor! Got two main projects for some perso, reserva privada kosher kush, and lemon Walker by DNA, got 65 gallon pots ready and super soil in the works! Been brewing couple months now, with compost tea's... so busy busy.... This is Just a fraction! Of what's going on!

How about you @orrganic ?
That's pretty interesting , I had no idea. I might hit them up in the future.

I had a mate do a run with the same light kit,, did the trick... Can't complain for the price.

I'm exited for the season too, not going crazy prepping though.. I think I'll do a Cream Caramel, San Fernando Lemon Kush and Jack 47 from Sweet Seeds. Good luck on the reserva gear big spender haha!

Where did that super soil mix come from? I got a batch of 'coots compost mix' from an AU's super soil supplier but it was a 24 L bag and seems to be a tad cold... Looking good either way!

I'm running a batch of Green Poison in that super potting mix at the moment and i guess getting ready for the spring while that winds down.

IMG_5193.JPG
This is going to be my 2017 outdoor auto run!

This run I will be germinating

FastBuds gorilla gluex2
Sensi seeds auto northern lightsx1
Dinkums auto skunkx5

Soil mix:

33% worm castings 33% coco coir 33% scoria rock

A little grow I will hopefully pull before Xmas! Something to entertain myself while my monsters veg!

Thinking about getting some colidal silver... Can anyone chime in on when to start using this colidal and also while surfing the net I realised they sell them in ppm strength???

Hope everyone is safe and well...

Bogan
30ppm or over works, if u r making feminized pollen. I used silver nitrate, different but same. I started showering plants daily, when i saw the first hairs. First balls i noticed on autoplant after 3 weeks n 18/6 photoplant after 5 weeks. When first balls come u can stop showering them.
Good luck mate! :cheers:

Last edited:
I used colloidal silver on my autos and photos daily starting 10 days before plants started flowering and sprayed twice a day till the pollen sacks open. I'm growing autos out in the bush as well. I have 14 auto ultimate x syrup autos outside between 8 and 10 inches still have 3 weeks before they flower. Have another 60 autos about 1 week old outdoors and will plant another 40 auto seeds next week. My camera phone is scratched to the craphouse. So lousy photos.these pics we're taken 9 days ago. I grew fastbuds gorilla glue got to 2 foot tall. Crossed ghost train haze 1 over it to have lots of different phenos
IMG_20170909_101644.jpg
IMG_20170903_112826_171.jpg

Hey!!
It all comes down to this....we NEED as many votes as possible in the outdoor contest. If we don't get a solid number of voters, then we will question the love for outdoor plants, and the need for a contest!!
So PLEASE stop by both of these threads, and put down your votes.
Auto Live Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-live-bud-voting-thread.61553/
Auto Dried Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-dry-bud-voting-thread.61554/
Votes will be limited to 3 per voter, and votes will be tallied up at the end and both the live and dried bud results will be added together to crown the outdoor auto champion.

Every voter that stops by and also puts down a comment on either of the voting threads, will receive maximum reputation from me as a thanks for helping to support out sun grow ladies.

@AussieBogan hey bloke very nice growing mate!! I'm really interested in checking out Dinkums skunk genetics, what's the beat way to find on out some more info??

Cheers Skills

Back