Indoor NL Auto-1-plant-grow transition to AutoCob and MegaCrop.

Looks ok to me, leaves are praying up. They are a tad dark, a problem I am facing right now, so a lightening of nutes may not be a bad idea.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
Thanks my friend!
I really appreciate the help I'm getting. It makes me feel like I know what I'm doing! :)

Thanks my friend!
I really appreciate the help I'm getting. It makes me feel like I know what I'm doing! :)
Makes me feel like you think I know what I'm saying lol

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

looking pretty good for a first grow :pass:
a light green needs more N,a medium green is good,a dark green is ok,a real dark green is still ok but you near the limit.yellow tips to much N.you know the way if ya stick yer finger out straight,you cant bend it at just the first knuckle ? way to much N or at least thats the way i look at it.
and thats about as technical as i get.
keep er lit.
:pighug:

looking pretty good for a first grow :pass:
a light green needs more N,a medium green is good,a dark green is ok,a real dark green is still ok but you near the limit.yellow tips to much N.you know the way if ya stick yer finger out straight,you cant bend it at just the first knuckle ? way to much N or at least thats the way i look at it.
and thats about as technical as i get.
keep er lit.
:pighug:
That's cool and thanks. I'm learning so much just in a short time!
It's fascinating.

Archie is one of the best around here. A stroll through is grow thread is all it takes to see that he knows what he is doing.

Looking great man

Last edited:
Day 35:

Wow...I'm surprised every day by this girl!

I adjust everything in the early morning when I wake up; PH, light height, add water...when I get home she's visibly grown and by the next morning, she's gained 2" or 3" in height!

I put the light to 18" yesterday because she'd gained 3" and it was down to 15". This morning I just checked it again and sure enough, she's visibly bigger and gained 3" more! I'm going to leave the light at 15" for today and see what happens unless you say this is a bone-head move. :)

I'm interested to see how the buds form....this will be the first time I've ever seen it.

IMG_3327.jpg
IMG_3325.jpg
IMG_3328.jpg

Update: I got my Bud Explosion from Greenleaf Nutrients. The directions say .25 gm per liter which comes out to .95gm per gallon. I gave her 1.5 gms in the 5 gallon reservoir which is a bit less than 1/2 strength (which would have been 2.4 gms) I wanted to start slow :)
I got a 950 gm package, it will last me until I die. :)

Got the PPM meter; with 1/2 strength nutes the PPM was 715.
The target (as I understand it) is 600-800ppm so I'm good as I see it.
I had also put in another 0.5m of Bud Explosion PK booster into the reservoir.

Day 37:
I noticed that feeding 1/2 strength nutes results in the proper PPM according to Greenleaf's website. Hmm....

In any case, the main plant is getting 700ppm of nutes (some MC and SC and BE also)

The two new plants are doing fine; they are all NL auto just like the big plant.

I'm doing two types; the one on the left is in FFOF and won't get nutes for a long time....just water. She's 5 days old today.

The cup on the right is in straight Pro-Mix HP+ and just got her first nutes today; she's getting .5gm MC per liter (1/2 dose) We'll see how she reacts. If that's too much, I'll cut to 1/4 strength. She's 1 day old.

In about 10 days I'll be planting them into their 3.9 gallon autopots!

IMG_3371.jpg
IMG_3365.jpg

Day 38:

This entry is just for myself to remember what I did for next time. :)

I moved the solo cups into the tent and they look better after one day. The soil is still moist so I didn't water them either yesterday or today so far.
One is 6 days old today and the other is 2 days old.

The main plant is growing great, the light is about 15" away now.

Changed to 1/4 nutes but 1/2 strength Bud Explosion. I'm growing in FFOF that's been "cut" and so I think that contributes a lot of feed too.

PH: 6.5
Humidity is staying below 50% and it's generally closer to 40%.
Temp is 75 deg to 77 deg.

IMG_3380.jpg
IMG_3379.jpg

Back