Indoor NL Auto-1-plant-grow transition to AutoCob and MegaCrop.

Thank you sir!

Can i ask...I'm planning on one more plant in this tent; 36" wide x 20" deep x 60" tall. Should I get another Autocob or is one good enough for two plants?
that is a small tent.maybe 1 would do with temps kept good. i just orderd a 60cm by 60cm by 140cm height mylar tent.gna run migro 100cob in this tent. more light is always better i suppose. never used autocobs, so i dont know how they perform. hope this helps. happy growing every1 ;)

that is a small tent.maybe 1 would do with temps kept good. i just orderd a 60cm by 60cm by 140cm height mylar tent.gna run migro 100cob in this tent. more light is always better i suppose. never used autocobs, so i dont know how they perform. hope this helps. happy growing every1 ;)
Hahah...I just ordered a second one...it won't go to waste!

Is there some guideline for distance to the plant?

Should I get a lux meter or just eyeball it?

Hahah...I just ordered a second one...it won't go to waste!

Is there some guideline for distance to the plant?

Should I get a lux meter or just eyeball it?
just eye ball mate. start lowish but not to low. equal coverage over all ladies. and then work up as plants grow. with cobs for best results;`) happy growing ;)

Well...two things.
I topped the plant (hopefully I didn't do the wrong thing) and the combination of the AutoCob and the MegaCrop seems to have put her in high gear! You can see the growth just in two days.
(I lowered the light two inches last night)

IMG_3237.jpg
IMG_3235.jpg

Two more CKS NL Auto went into the soil today!

On the left: Pro-mix HP+
On the right: FFOF 70% - 30% Perlite.

Both cups have the double cup transplant scheme, both cups have two 3/8" diameter holes drilled into the bottom for drainage.

I put 1L bottle ends on top for keeping humidity in during the seedling phase.

One of the two will go into an Octopot; the other will go into a 2L bottle for fun.

IMG_3246.jpg

If you have extra room, consider jamming in more plants in smaller pots on the sides. People grow even down to 1 L pots. Also, presuming you see it as cost-beneficial (using more seeds), you can start multiple plants in small pots/containers and only transfer the most vigorous growing to your Octopots.

Day 32:
Plant is getting bigger all of the time!
I believe that I'm in pre-flower so I brought in the dehumidifier and lowered the humidity to 45%
Still giving her 1/2 strength nutes.
I THINK I counted 8 bud sites but I'm a noob so I guess I'l find out soon!
One question: my tips are droopy. Is that too much nutes? It SEEMS that the tips are slightly darker than the middle of the leaves.

IMG_3284.jpg
IMG_3279.jpg

That's just how they grow.
Day 32:
Plant is getting bigger all of the time!
I believe that I'm in pre-flower so I brought in the dehumidifier and lowered the humidity to 45%
Still giving her 1/2 strength nutes.
I THINK I counted 8 bud sites but I'm a noob so I guess I'l find out soon!
One question: my tips are droopy. Is that too much nutes? It SEEMS that the tips are slightly darker than the middle of the leaves.

View attachment 954312 View attachment 954313

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Back