Indoor Nizmo's earthbox adventure under HLG Blackbird!!

@nizmoKush I have and earth box sitting in my basement for over a year now waiting to get used. Been putting it off for no real reason. Your setup is almost identical (ingredients wise) to mine except i have a worm bin and make my own bokashi. So my question is did you see any real benefit outside of space saving to running in an earthbox?

Get me off this fence if you can I need to do something with this thing.

I like how easy is to grow in them honestly just fill the rez and forget. Grows good size plants . I was actually gonna order more but I’m trying the grassroots living soil pots and see how I do with em

same amount is still there from last order which was 100 but I put some in other pots but those have since died.
I had luck after that finding a local guy on craigs list. He was cheaper and guarenteed they would live "if I wasnt and idiot"

I like how easy is to grow in them honestly just fill the rez and forget. Grows good size plants . I was actually gonna order more but I’m trying the grassroots living soil pots and see how I do with em
I love my grassroots living soil pots I have almost convinced myself to go to 15 or 20s and just cover crop and grow two plants per pot.

Uncle Jims is expensive.

I had luck after that finding a local guy on craigs list. He was cheaper and guarenteed they would live "if I wasnt and idiot"
There’s this other place in Texas that they ship worms too. I might give them a try since it should be fairly quick shipping writhing Texas

@nizmoKush I have and earth box sitting in my basement for over a year now waiting to get used. Been putting it off for no real reason. Your setup is almost identical (ingredients wise) to mine except i have a worm bin and make my own bokashi. So my question is did you see any real benefit outside of space saving to running in an earthbox?

Get me off this fence if you can I need to do something with this thing.
My 1st plant in an earthbox JUNIOR…. ;)

B14C9995-D85A-4A27-BED0-F50A01C7979E.jpeg
0D8EE5E4-8933-4076-955E-2E35D12ACC69.jpeg
3BA1146C-AD72-4EDF-B108-ACC94424EB56.jpeg

They make ginormous plants! They are hard to use nutrients in due to the reservoir and not many being stable enough to sit in it but u get a good topdress regimen down and they’ll thrive! I got 275g dry off the 1 toofless alien there!:d5:

Heather is super nice and their worm tea is off the hinges if u live close! $5 a gallon and plants seem to respond like it’s crack infused steroids! Seem to perk up no matter how sad they may be! :headbang:

May use my pump and some castings and make up a tea for next watering! Don’t got rain water so gotta use a jug of spring water instead! :thumbsup:

Back