Indoor Nizmo's earthbox adventure under HLG Blackbird!!

Worm castings tea is killer! Always seen positive results doing a tea of castings and water brewed for 24hrs! Add molasses about halfway in and bingo bango bongo happy plants comin your way! Plus that can go into reser if u only use what they’ll drink within max 24hrs! :d5:

Heather is super nice and their worm tea is off the hinges if u live close! $5 a gallon and plants seem to respond like it’s crack infused steroids! Seem to perk up no matter how sad they may be! :headbang:

May use my pump and some castings and make up a tea for next watering! Don’t got rain water so gotta use a jug of spring water instead! :thumbsup:
Yup!

If u want maximum air flow get a decent size active air pump (like 500 gph or however it’s measured) and get a tea labs tea snake! Lil more then aquarium pump but if u plan on doing a 5gal bucket brew you’d need a big aquarium pump to be worth a damn and then might as well get the proper size to start! Don’t gotta constantly replace air stones too! They get slimy quick! :d5:

With some pvc and a 1 way air valve u can make a lift brewer to use with the air pump and that they say is the best kind to use! :thumbsup:

If u want maximum air flow get a decent size active air pump (like 500 gph or however it’s measured) and get a tea labs tea snake! Lil more then aquarium pump but if u plan on doing a 5gal bucket brew you’d need a big aquarium pump to be worth a damn and then might as well get the proper size to start! Don’t gotta constantly replace air stones too! They get slimy quick! :d5:

With some pvc and a 1 way air valve u can make a lift brewer to use with the air pump and that they say is the best kind to use! :thumbsup:

yess I’ve been definitely wanting that snake by teal abs just from seeing it in the BAS grow series on YouTube seems like a nice piece..
thanks for the help y’all I really appreciate it
:worship: :bow: :jointman: :pass:

yess I’ve been definitely wanting that snake by teal abs just from seeing it in the BAS grow series on YouTube seems like a nice piece..
thanks for the help y’all I really appreciate it
:worship: :bow: :jointman: :pass:
U betcha buddy! :d5:

Well fuck it decided to give it another go im what now is no-till earthbox I believe this is the 4th plant not sure. But definitely after this cycle I’m dumping it out.
Up next in the JR we have @SuperSativaSeedClub-David Sweet Bourbon Kush Auto
Day 1

394FAA31-8063-4856-B378-E80D81022E43.jpeg

Back