Newbie tools, What is needed and why, Come contrbute!

I just stumbled upon this thread. Great info. Killijin. I wrote a review about the GT50 sometime back. Remember if you use it lay out newspaper etc. under/around it to collect the ionized particles when they fall to the surface. The unit is small and portable and is not a filtrated ionizer. It works--I still have spots to clean-up :eek:.

yeah banana skin has a natural pest repellent that being said one bug will go right to it fruit fly. You would have to have a very large amount for this though. I use one skin per plant cut up with scissors to small little cubes, let it sit out in the open and turn black and dry. Then there ready to go into your soil. I premix but it can be added after for aphids outside the grow medium. The pros are way better then the cons in my eyes. Fruit flies are easy to spot, slow easy to control if you start to get issues..

Also blending up the skin and using it foliar to soak into the soil and leaves remove all aphids on early budding plants.

great thread and a must read for newbies who are looking for the tools of the trade. :clap:

You are welcome Lion_King69 and once again it was hugely updated.... 3 more additions.

another great thread,one thing i have that i wouldnt do without is a whisk, it cost a euro.happy smoking harry

ok thank you I've been on the fence about the the gt50 now ill drop the $$ for it now

hey Sniper. ive got the GT50. had it for about 2 weeks or so. works good so far although im just coming out of preflower so cant say for sure how good it will be closer to the end but the girls are stinking pretty good and this does a good job of controlling the odor and i barely even turned the knob passed "on", so still have a lot of room to go with it.

I just stumbled upon this thread. Great info. Killijin. I wrote a review about the GT50 sometime back. Remember if you use it lay out newspaper etc. under/around it to collect the ionized particles when they fall to the surface. The unit is small and portable and is not a filtrated ionizer. It works--I still have spots to clean-up :eek:.
Alan where is the review tried sending private message but ur storage is full thanks harry

Back