Outdoor New to OG

Im really not sure about my soil ,the garden is 10 meters away from the river if that matters.Its kinda strange dark brown ,even black soil.The vegatation is exploding in this soil ,tall grass and bushes ,some of the bushes are 3 meters in height.I have some pictures of it in the previous page.My native soil is my biggest concern...
Fact it supports lush natural grow is a big Yes, drainage and possibly ph could be issues but you can monitor as they grow and tweek as needed. Native soil sounds like a great start. after this grow so many question will have been answered

This week Im ordering seeds ,any suggestions for strong outdoor autoflowers? My budget is around 40 euro.
My current pick is DP Think Different x2 and DP Blueberry x1 ,Ill get one free seed too so that makes 4 seeds.The other option is 7 seeds from RQS (3x northern lights ,3x white widow and 1 free).

Last edited:
This week Im ordering seeds ,any suggestions for strong outdoor autoflowers? My budget is around 40 euro.
My current pick is DP Think Different x2 and DP Blueberry x1 ,Ill get one free seed too so that makes 4 seeds.The other option is 7 seeds from RQS (3x northern lights ,3x white widow and 1 free).
I haven't grown any of these, but lots of growers here have done DP

Ordered my seeds and they got delivered super fast ,now I have 7 autoflowering seeds from short stuff seeds and 3 photoperiod (Dinafem OG Kush fem ,2x Afghani regular) ,all for 45 euro so Im very happy with the deal. Those afghani seeds look so good and big! Also I dug 6 holes ,next week Im gonna add the manure and later the worm castings and perlite.My holes are half a meter wide and half a meter deep ,no idea if thats enough.For the photoperiod plants im gonna dig bigger holes.Got the manure yesterday and it looks like this ,is it well cooked? So Im really gonna try growing this year ,wish me luck!
12804538_1086746771367118_736342453_n.jpg 12822219_1086746748033787_1190201516_n.jpg

Back