Grow Mediums New to Coco, New to Autoflowers

Friday update time :yay: (Edit - it helps if I actually PUT in the update...)

22May - Fed 1c of nutrient mix.
24May - Mixed up new nutrient mix. 1/2gal of water with 1/4tsp each of Medusa Magic, Gaia Mania, Zeus Juice, Herculean Harvest, Athena's Aminas, Demeter's Destiny, and Aphrodite's Extraction final ppm 320, pH 6.1. Fed 1c water. Installed the Amare SE450 + UVB, ooo it's SO bright and she loves it so much I unplugged the CFL above her. Tent temperature upped 10F so the exhaust box fan got bumped up to 2 LOL.
26May - Hooked up and turned on the UVB light in the SE450 + UVB, hot damn it's AMAZING!
27May - Fed 1c water. 20 days old but looks to be 10-12 days behind a normal auto lifecycle. Hypothesis is that the 12/12 schedule is slowing her growth down. She is now 5.5" tall and 5" wide leaf tip to leaf tip.
IMG_0960.JPG IMG_3459.jpg

Last edited:
Friday update time :yay: (Edit - it helps if I actually PUT in the update...)

22May - Fed 1c of nutrient mix.
24May - Mixed up new nutrient mix. 1/2gal of water with 1/4tsp each of Medusa Magic, Gaia Mania, Zeus Juice, Herculean Harvest, Athena's Aminas, Demeter's Destiny, and Aphrodite's Extraction final ppm 320, pH 6.1. Fed 1c water. Installed the Amare SE450 + UVB, ooo it's SO bright and she loves it so much I unplugged the CFL above her. Tent temperature upped 10F so the exhaust box fan got bumped up to 2 LOL.
26May - Hooked up and turned on the UVB light in the SE450 + UVB, hot damn it's AMAZING!
27May - Fed 1c water. 20 days old but looks to be 10-12 days behind a normal auto lifecycle. Hypothesis is that the 12/12 schedule is slowing her growth down. She is now 5.5" tall and 5" wide leaf tip to leaf tip.
View attachment 575600 View attachment 575601
looking nice and healthy dude if it was me I wouldn't put the uvb on until well into flowering what does victor recommend :pass:

I asked about Victor before I turned the UVB on. I explained I had a flowering photo directly under the light and a baby auto. He stated that he doesn't recommend turning the UVB on until a seedling is at least 6" tall but that's if the seedling is directly under the light. He also stated that the UVB shouldn't stunt the plant due to not having the power to do it. So far all plants in the tent love it. The citrus trees are looking better & my photo is two weeks into 12/12.
image.jpeg This is the top of her main cola.

I asked about Victor before I turned the UVB on. I explained I had a flowering photo directly under the light and a baby auto. He stated that he doesn't recommend turning the UVB on until a seedling is at least 6" tall but that's if the seedling is directly under the light. He also stated that the UVB shouldn't stunt the plant due to not having the power to do it. So far all plants in the tent love it. The citrus trees are looking better & my photo is two weeks into 12/12.
View attachment 575602 This is the top of her main cola.
cool man victor is a very helpful man didn't know you had a flowering girl in there in my defence ive been smoking weed all day ha ha the joys of growing your own also meant to give you this before :slap: up your rep a bit :pass:

cool man victor is a very helpful man didn't know you had a flowering girl in there in my defence ive been smoking weed all day ha ha the joys of growing your own also meant to give you this before :slap: up your rep a bit :pass:
Thanks for the slap, took the wind out of me LOL. No worries, I have journals for my photos on the other side of the site & try to keep them separated.
I've e-mailed Victor a few times, so worried about getting things right LOL. He's been super helpful about height, lenses (not going to use them for a long while if ever), and the UVB. So far everything is good, another 7-8wks for my photo girl and then I'll probably switch to autos in the tent.

Back