Grow Mediums New to Coco, New to Autoflowers

My favorite day - Update Friday!
WOOHOO In the past week Mimi has grown 5.5" in height and 1" in width. I was able to fold a set of fan leaves under secondary branches to give them more light. She's starting to slow her growth and transition to flowering so I changed up her feeding a bit and added potassium since my nutrient line was lacking! She has lots of bud site for such a small girl. I make sure to turn her at least twice a day since she isn't centered under the light.

11Jun - Fed 1 cup of nutes
12Jun - Fed 1 cup of nutes
13Jun - Mixed up nutes according to late veg schedule - 1/2gal of water with 1tsp each Medusa Magic, Gaia Mania, Athena Aminos, Aphrodite Extraction, Bloom Khaos. 1/2tsp of Zeus Juice and Demeter's Destiny. 2tsp Herculean Harvest. After adjusting with Olympus Up ppm 1100 pH 6.2. Fed 1 cup after mixing and a second cup five hours later.
14Jun - Fed 1 cup in the AM, 1 cup in the PM
15Jun - Fed 1 cup in the AM, 1 cup in the PM
16Jun - Fed 2 cups in the AM.
17Jun - Day 41 above soil, switched to early flowering schedule - 1/2gal of water with 3/4tsp of Mammoth P (woohoo for free samples), 1/2tsp of Maxicrop 0-0-17 (she's getting red stems, I've learned my lesson). 1tsp each Medusa Magic, Gaia Mania, Zeus Juice, Demeter's Destiny, Bloom Khaos. 1.5tsp each Athena Aminos, Mega Morpheus (Guano Tea). 1tbsp Herculean Harvest. ppm 1700 (good god) pH 5.7 and EC 3.4. Fed 1.5 cups after mixing & she'll get another 1.5 cups before lights out. She's standing 18" high and 15" wide.
View attachment 585861 View attachment 585862 View attachment 585863 View attachment 585864 View attachment 585865
Nice job!

Thank you @StarBright! She's a lovely girl & doesn't complain much about her photoperiod cousin hogging most of the light. I'm glad she's slower on her lifecycle due to the light schedule being 12/12 or else I would have two plants to trim at the same time!

Thank you @StarBright! She's a lovely girl & doesn't complain much about her photoperiod cousin hogging most of the light. I'm glad she's slower on her lifecycle due to the light schedule being 12/12 or else I would have two plants to trim at the same time!
I'm going to have about 7 to trim at the same time hahaha.

Happy Friday, it's our man-child's 18th birthday and he has an interview with a restaurant that he is really interested in interning (working) at to expand his Culinary instruction.
Mimi is doing awesome, I think she's stopped her growth spurt and now is 21" tall and 19" wide. She's not really putting off any smells but I've been trimming random fans & smelling the ends...she has the most mouthwatering grapefruit smell, it's amazing! Very sativa structure and leaves with nice side-branching. @mephisto, this is a from a 7-pack Mystery Elite Mix purchased from a seed bank last fall...I was thinking she's Alien vs Triangle when compared to other journals, I would appreciate your insight and expert opinion. She did have some early stretch in life and is in a red-bottom air pot.

IMG_3732.jpg IMG_3733.jpg IMG_3734.jpg
Loving the little buds IMG_3735.jpg
She decided to go two-for-one on each side of this node.IMG_3736.JPG
7x magnification IMG_3762.jpg full zoom IMG_3763.jpg
14x magnification IMG_3764.jpg full zoom IMG_3765.jpg
21x magnification IMG_3766.JPG
Sitting pretty. IMG_3776.jpg

Back