New Grower New to autos need guidance

Thank you Derek for the response I have 1000 watt hps on it now

Really? And what are your temps like? I don't see anything wrong per se but the buds do look a little underdeveloped, but that could be due to a few things. A how long has it been flowering and B what are you feeding it. Actually in case I missed it can you describe your setup. Lights, nutes type and schedule. It will help determine IF there is anything to be concerned about and if so we are here to help identify it and correct it.

Well at first I only had t5 and ld inadequet light setup... Also due to inexperience I'll probably get a ear full lol I defoliate the fan leaves completely when it started flowering and I'm thinking with it being my first auto I've learned a valuable lesson about lst topping and defoliating autos. But anyway, I believe it's been around 2 weeks of flowering now, the soil is FF happy frog and perlite/ peat moss and I just gave it 1/4 kangaroots then it got its first feeding all I had available is a organic bloom espoma liquid nutes but I read good reviews online about it. I only feed as needed every 3-5 days with distilled 6.5 ph water and feeding every 2 weeks.

Really? And what are your temps like? I don't see anything wrong per se but the buds do look a little underdeveloped, but that could be due to a few things. A how long has it been flowering and B what are you feeding it. Actually in case I missed it can you describe your setup. Lights, nutes type and schedule. It will help determine IF there is anything to be concerned about and if so we are here to help identify it and correct it.
Just took this of the whole plant

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 61
Sorry, temps great around 77 mostly and 50 % h

Ok that helps some. My first thought is not enough light but that is covered, second would be temps and that seems to be in check. Leaf color looks good, how long have they been flowering?

These are my blue tooth autos around 12 days old I'm really hoping to do better with these as my first grow was fucked completely I lost 10 Girl Scouts to seed rot in a shitty starter medium I knew better than using I had 25 seeds and ended up with 4 plants man... but I have a couple of phenos also trying to flower now and I may have messed up my light cycle if possible? Idk just trying to think of everything it's been 9 years since I've done any growing and I'm getting back in the swing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 40
Sorry I didn't see the first post, annnnnnnnnd there is your issue. The removal of the fan leaves has caused the budsites to be underdeveloped. Simply put the leaves are the plants batteries and they cant fuel the budsites. A valuable lesson indeed.

Ok that helps some. My first thought is not enough light but that is covered, second would be temps and that seems to be in check. Leaf color looks good, how long have they been flowering?
It has been flowering about 2 weeks maybe just a late bloomer or I stressed it pulling the fan leaves and lst/ topping? I didn't know that was a no go on autos since I'm new to them all together I appreciate all the help friend :smokeout:

These are my blue tooth autos around 12 days old I'm really hoping to do better with these as my first grow was fucked completely I lost 10 Girl Scouts to seed rot in a shitty starter medium I knew better than using I had 25 seeds and ended up with 4 plants man... but I have a couple of phenos also trying to flower now and I may have messed up my light cycle if possible? Idk just trying to think of everything it's been 9 years since I've done any growing and I'm getting back in the swing

Do not fear my friend, I killed my first four crops before I got anything to bud all the way. If you have a passion for growing you will not let these little things beat you. Now for the bad news, I will tell you what I would do. I would cull the plant that had the fan leaf removal and replace it with another bean if possible. You cannot regrow the fan leaves unfortunately if that plant goes all the way til the end it will not yield much due to its lack of batteries. Now this is only what I would do it is not to say that it is the right or best thing to do. I just think you could use the light wattage much more effectively with a new bean. Or if no new bean is available just use that light on the new babies you do have. I totally feel your pain, but as they say "lessons that are learned hardest are learned best" You are now among the best auto growers on earth and as long as you ask questions here first til you get back in the swing of things we will not let you make the same mistakes again, you are with firends

Do not fear my friend, I killed my first four crops before I got anything to bud all the way. If you have a passion for growing you will not let these little things beat you. Now for the bad news, I will tell you what I would do. I would cull the plant that had the fan leaf removal and replace it with another bean if possible. You cannot regrow the fan leaves unfortunately if that plant goes all the way til the end it will not yield much due to its lack of batteries. Now this is only what I would do it is not to say that it is the right or best thing to do. I just think you could use the light wattage much more effectively with a new bean. Or if no new bean is available just use that light on the new babies you do have. I totally feel your pain, but as they say "lessons that are learned hardest are learned best" You are now among the best auto growers on earth and as long as you ask questions here first til you get back in the swing of things we will not let you make the same mistakes again, you are with firends
Thank you man for the helpful and honest advice I will never stop growing again it is my one true love haha just ready to learn everything about these beautiful plants from masters as yourself, I will be much more careful now with my next crop I have a good 7 starts 11 in all but a few weaklings lol I also have these phenos I'm crossing my fingers won't be males so I don't come up completely empty

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    204 KB · Views: 59
Back