New Grower New to autos need guidance

Random bag, regular og, and reg g 13 all from MSNL

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 35
Is my hood too far or you think I'm good I've never used something so intense and I'm working on getting Mylar or white reflective in as soon as I get it in

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 36
Is my hood too far or you think I'm good I've never used something so intense and I'm working on getting Mylar or white reflective in as soon as I get it in

I would leave it where it is but I would turn it down if it is a dimmable ballast to 400watts. Oh and the above plants look GREAT, where are those in the below pic lol

Update on bud size
For 37 days old not looking bad at all my man. A 1000 watt HPS WOW that is a shit load of light for one plant but who am I to talk lol. Start putting the food to her bro. She needs groceries to get big. Watch defoilating you are better off to leaf tuck. She will grow into a nice plant you have the temps right and the RH. Do you have a Bud booster supplement?

Sorry I didn't see the first post, annnnnnnnnd there is your issue. The removal of the fan leaves has caused the budsites to be underdeveloped. Simply put the leaves are the plants batteries and they cant fuel the budsites. A valuable lesson indeed.
I would leave it where it is but I would turn it down if it is a dimmable ballast to 400watts. Oh and the above plants look GREAT, where are those in the below pic lol
haha thanks man and I'm kinda in between on cycles right now so my bathroom is serving as a part time dark room for my non autos because my autos are under hps for 18 to 20 hours

haha thanks man and I'm kinda in between on cycles right now so my bathroom is serving as a part time dark room for my non autos because my autos are under hps for 18 to 20 hours
Do I have to put a 400 watt bulb though? Or I can use the 1000 at 400?!

For 37 days old not looking bad at all my man. A 1000 watt HPS WOW that is a shit load of light for one plant but who am I to talk lol. Start putting the food to her bro. She needs groceries to get big. Watch defoilating you are better off to leaf tuck. She will grow into a nice plant you have the temps right and the RH. Do you have a Bud booster supplement?
Thanks bro! Have a few others going on it too but I also lost a lot I was suppose to have a lot more on the first crop but I got 10 more coming up now and right now all I have is a espoma organic bloom liquid nutes any rec on a good priced setup I should go with on nutes? :smokeit:

I recommend to newbies A/N ph perfect line up just a simple line up will do to. Go to the fertilizer section and read tangs new feeding schedule

Nope if your ballast is dimmable, which almost all are now a days, just turn the knob down to the lowest setting
Learn something new everyday but I'm flowering 3 other pheno plants and growing 8 + seedlings would 400 be good for all that

Back