New Grower New to autos need guidance

Learn something new everyday but I'm flowering 3 other pheno plants and growing 8 + seedlings would 400 be good for all that

Yes, in my opinion I would move the one that got the bald fade haircut lol to the side if you do keep it and focus on the little babies, let them get some roots then hit em with the powah! I usually let them get there first couple sets of true leaves before I start turning it up

Yes, in my opinion I would move the one that got the bald fade haircut lol to the side if you do keep it and focus on the little babies, let them get some roots then hit em with the powah! I usually let them get there first couple sets of true leaves before I start turning it up
Bahaha bald fade :drool:Should I turn it down with the light on or off?

I mean the wattage should I adjust to 400 watts with power on or off to the ballast for some reason I'm thinking on..

Thanks bro I have a super lumen option as well don't have to go up to that do I?

Nah the 1000 watt is fine that is what i fire mine up at and yeah the super lumen actually kicks it up to a 1150 watt HPS so yeah you have got enough light that is for sure!

Nah the 1000 watt is fine that is what i fire mine up at and yeah the super lumen actually kicks it up to a 1150 watt HPS so yeah you have got enough light that is for sure!
I have a Mh bulb as well but all research has pointed to using hps with autos thanks for all the help you will be my first rep to give haha :d5::smoking: I went down to 600 watts and on my cheap 3 way meter it bumped it down from 2000 to just above 500 which measures the light intensity, so is this enough for all my plants or should I bump it back up when I throw my phenos under lights around 2 am?? I really appreciate all the insight and knowledge you guys have no clue

I have a Mh bulb as well but all research has pointed to using hps with autos thanks for all the help you will be my first rep to give haha :d5::smoking: I went down to 600 watts and on my cheap 3 way meter it bumped it down from 2000 to just above 500 which measures the light intensity, so is this enough for all my plants or should I bump it back up when I throw my phenos under lights around 2 am?? I really appreciate all the insight and knowledge you guys have no clue

No problem and nope that is just fine! put your babies back under em and they should do just fine in a week or two bump the lights back up to 1000, then at around day 25-30 depending on growth give em the JUICE and the supper lumens

Back