new site, new Free Giveaway!

Been trying to buy the 3lb megacroppromo for the past few days (checking every 6 hours on phone and laptop via Chrome and Edge) am I'm still getting Cloudflare/timeout errors during checkout. Is it just me?
Did you send @Greenleaf Nutrients a dm So they approve your email? I hope it works out for you

Did you send @Greenleaf Nutrients a dm So they approve your email? I hope it works out for you
Thanks. Yeah, 2 days ago. I'm not really an established member since I haven't posted much so I figured that I didn'tqualify. But regardless which coupon code I enter, I can't get past clicking the Proceed to Checkout button. Timeout every time. Hopefully I get movement on Monday.

This stuff?

^ link
Anything added?
Any prep?
Direct plant?
Yes that is the stuff, the yellow cube works good too just more gnats as it is the organics version. i get whatever they have when I'm at walmart and in need of more without having to wash my old promix i have in totes.

direct plant no prep other than hydrating it

Megacrop and Promix have served me well, i have tried megacrop with foxfarms ocean forest soil when the nutes in the soil got used up and had great results with that grow.

Hydro always works great with megacrop, my current bubble bucket is almost finished, few more days.. and i think the autopot plants in promix (form of hydro) are finished also just waiting extra time to let them ripen a tad more and for me to get spare time lol.

here is my current bubble bucket/autoplant girls when they were babies and what they look like today

i plucked one plant out of the promix and stuck it in the hydroton pebbles and Poof it didn't die
20230220_211616.jpg

20230302_204253.jpg

and today
20230410_111446.jpg
20230410_111452.jpg
20230410_111515.jpg
20230410_111525.jpg
20230410_111534.jpg
20230410_111543.jpg
The roots get stained from the megacrop and somtimes look like root rot but they are healthy and smell good all grow, changed buckets every 2-3 weeks.

Thanks for the rep @WildBill it really is a easy way to grow if you like the salt method :eyebrows:

Here is the kiddie pool today, about to dump in 10 gallons of megacrop

View attachment 1581800View attachment 1581801
I looked into getting a 4x4 tray to do the same thing after my first run. Expensive as hell if shipped and I don't think I can fit it in the back seat of the Crown Vic. It does look like an easy method of growing several of the same girl.

If I build in my shop, I'll have one section doin this.
Another section will be a 4x4 no till living earth bed.

Back