new site, new Free Giveaway!

Mine showed up today, excited to try the Sea-K out in flower along with my Megacrop.

20230411_015057.jpg

@Greenleaf Nutrients is seriously awesome for doing this giveaway!! I can't think of any company who has done a free giveaway like this without asking for something in return(likes,reviews,diaries,etc)

I also have never had a free giveaway product shipped out so quickly!!! Most items that I pay for don't even get shipped out as quick as these guys did.

You rock!!!

@Greenleaf Nutrients is seriously awesome for doing this giveaway!! I can't think of any company who has done a free giveaway like this without asking for something in return(likes,reviews,diaries,etc)

I also have never had a free giveaway product shipped out so quickly!!! Most items that I pay for don't even get shipped out as quick as these guys did.

You rock!!!
Just wait until you start using it :eyebrows:

I'm still getting the error "Sorry, it seems the coupon "freepromo" is not yours - it has now been removed from your order."
Did you DM us and get your email verified/added, and did we reply?
Ya show all tracking and shows Origin Facility as "Chula Wanna"!:haha:
haha, yeah thats where we are now. have you been? :) "south san diego" :biggrin:
@Greenleaf Nutrients :toke:

Can Sea-K also be used as a foliar spray at a lower PPM? If it can, do you have a recommended PPM?

Cheers :pass:
yes, Sea-K can definitely be used as foliar, it is super soluble. Dosage is flexible, you could do like 0.5g per gallon dosage on that!
Been trying to buy the 3lb megacroppromo for the past few days (checking every 6 hours on phone and laptop via Chrome and Edge) am I'm still getting Cloudflare/timeout errors during checkout. Is it just me?
Was this ever solved? It should be working now, let me know if its broken
Got me package today. The postal service done fucked my shit up huge hole in my bag the kelps came unharmed. View attachment 1581905View attachment 1581906View attachment 1581907
thank you again for the sweet giveaway.
aww, man. That sucks to hear! your package must have gotten stabbed somehow during transit. Unfortunately you will definitely have to transfer it to a sealable/container as other people mentioned asap :( Very sorry about that
waiting for email to be verified... tried ordering and got stopped reeee! @Greenleaf Nutrients

"Sorry, it seems the coupon "freepromo" is not yours - it has now been removed from your order."
Did this get fixed for you yet?

haha, yeah thats where we are now. have you been? :) "south san diego" :biggrin:

yes, Sea-K can definitely be used as foliar, it is super soluble. Dosage is flexible, you could do like 0.5g per gallon dosage on that!

aww, man. That sucks to hear! your package must have gotten stabbed somehow during transit. Unfortunately you will definitely have to transfer it to a sealable/container as other people mentioned asap :( Very sorry about that

Did this get fixed for you yet?
no not fixed yet
i sent a message here with email and country...never got a reply.. any idea why?
still getting :

"Sorry, it seems the coupon "freepromo" is not yours - it has now been removed from your order." when I click place order on your website

I did start send messages beginning Thursday afternoon but still haven't received any reply. I ended up just waiting for the website to start working again on Monday and purchased it since I wasn't getting any responses.
2023-04-11 11_53_58-Chat _ The Autoflower Network.png

Back