new site, new Free Giveaway!

I looked into getting a 4x4 tray to do the same thing after my first run. Expensive as hell if shipped and I don't think I can fit it in the back seat of the Crown Vic. It does look like an easy method of growing several of the same girl.

If I build in my shop, I'll have one section doin this.
Another section will be a 4x4 no till living earth bed.
Those trays are expensive and big, i looked into those also before getting the kiddie pool. Those big fabric earth beds on buildasoil would be perfect for no till. i'd like to get one for my outside garden.

Got me package today. The postal service done fucked my shit up huge hole in my bag the kelps came unharmed.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

thank you again for the sweet giveaway.

Same, maybe contact them and let them know… they may resend…
I mean dont sound like a bad idea but i didnt lose much i dont think and its not there fault. If I paid for it Id definitely say something. Im let it ride. Just happy I get to try it out for free. truthfully Id be happy with just a empty bag to replace mine lol. :shrug:

I mean dont sound like a bad idea but i didnt lose much i dont think and its not there fault. If I paid for it Id definitely say something. Im let it ride. Just happy I get to try it out for free. truthfully Id be happy with just an empty bag to replace mine lol. :shrug:
I can send you my bag… I have the one from last year and the new one. Would be no problem… just gotta open one and dump the other in…

I can send you my bag… I have the one from last year and the new one. Would be no problem… just gotta open one and dump the other in…
Dude hell yeah man that just made my day. I was going to try and tape but there is no way it will hold with the powder in there. The postal service had like 20 stickers on there and still was leaking out some. You rock man ill pm you here in a min. :headbang: :d5: :joy:

waiting for email to be verified... tried ordering and got stopped reeee! @Greenleaf Nutrients

"Sorry, it seems the coupon "freepromo" is not yours - it has now been removed from your order."

Last edited:
Back