new site, new Free Giveaway!

I would show pictures of all the plants i have used Megacrop 1 part on but it is the only nutrient i have ever used so ALL of my plants from my 1st grow in march 2021 to my current grow have been using 1 part Megacrop and i love it (plants do tooo)!!

I'm excited to see how Sea-K Kelp does adding it to my next grow and seeing how it works out for me. The only other product of theirs i have used is bud explosion and that is how i got my 1st 1 lb plant :worship:

My current grow in a 4x4 tent 25 plants in (5) 10 gallon fabric pots, bottom-fed using a kiddie pool. Day 45 from seed
20230407_143832.jpg

My 2.3x2.3 tent just about done put the autopot plant on water only today and bubble-bucket is fed Megacrop until i chop her (red poison)
20230407_152307.jpg

Thanks for doing this promo! i hope others see how good megacrop is and add it to their grows.

Last edited:
I got half bag left from last order last year. But sea-kelp added? Bonus. And summer growfun is getting close… here’s to an awesome OD season this year!
I got a whole bag of one part, both 2part, sea kelp, sweet candy, and bud explosion.....I'll be trying another run soon....with coco probably or which soil would be best???

I would show pictures of all the plants i have used Megacrop 1 part on but it is the only nutrient i have ever used so ALL of my plants from my 1st grow in march 2021 to my current grow have been using 1 part Megacrop and i love it (plants do tooo)!!

I'm excited to see how Sea-K Kelp does adding it to my next grow and seeing how it works out for me. The only other product of theirs i have used is bud explosion and that is how i got my 1st 1 lb plant :worship:

My current grow in a 4x4 tent 25 plants in (5) 10 gallon fabric pots, bottom-fed using a kiddie pool. Day 45 from seed
View attachment 1580980
My 2.3x2.3 tent just about done put the autopot plant on water only today and bubble-bucket is fed Megacrop until i chop her (red poison)
View attachment 1580985

Thanks for doing this promo! i hope others see how good megacrop is and add it to their grows.
On your kiddie pool set up, what media is it?

I got a whole bag of one part, both 2part, sea kelp, sweet candy, and bud explosion.....I'll be trying another run soon....with coco probably or which soil would be best???
Prob coco. Running like hydro… cuz essentially it is. Much more water and feed. Lots of guys on here do MC in coco. I’ll have to take notes when you start

On your kiddie pool set up, what media is it?

Prob coco. Running like hydro… cuz essentially it is. Much more water and feed. Lots of guys on here do MC in coco. I’ll have to take notes when you start
Pretty sure @Zer0 runs Promix HP with autopots/autovalve in the bottom of pool..

I run coco/perlite DTW :headbang:

Edit :
i don't use cal/mag at all and i use promix with clay pebbles , bottom feed style.

View attachment 1580980
View attachment 1580985

Ok will do.....I'll do this my next run......

Back