new site, new Free Giveaway!

Ok, I PM'ed the rep this AM and got confirmation reply.

Website just went through. Everything worked just needed patience. Small price for a neat offer.

Looking forward to a side by side MC and Jacks.

Thanks @Greenleaf Nutrients !
i'll keep waiting but i'm working double shifts the next 3 days so i don't have much time to try my luck

i just got off work and still not working and no pm/dm
They haven't been back since 10:30am and site was super slow loading this morning too.. I think it's cause it was automatically adding promo's so it took time to load plus the added traffic.. I literally sat my phone down and walked away came back did next step I think one or two timeouts

Really tempted by this, seen so many great grows with Megcrop. :headbang:
go for it!
I am afraid @Dabber is out of the game at the moment.. He has a bunch of personal family issues going on right now and the last I knew he wasn’t growing been a minute since I talked to him
@Dabber is definitely a real one, wishing the best for him
Shame I can’t get the sea-k for that flowering boost lol
We only have SeaK in USA and Canada now. EU/UK/AU not available yet :(

Site link​

All done, thanks again Greenleaf :toke:
Any chance that the Sea K will be available for the UK, out of stock now.
Not until summer hopefully :(
How long before email is verified and I can place the order?
I am checking and verifying now, will make sure everyone this week can get in on it
The site isn't working for me :(
Site crashed earlier this morning! Don't know why! Contact tech support from our host now.
I'll just try again later and hope its fixed but i gotta go to work so if i miss the promo i miss the promo lol not my fault
yes, should be better now
Does the sea kelp come with?......or did I miss out?
if you are in USA or Canada it is included yes
I don't think I did it right hehe.......also, do you need to use Calmag while using Coco/clay Pebbles?.....please?
Most likely you won't have to use Calmag.

I don't think I did it right hehe.......also, do you need to use Calmag while using Coco/clay Pebbles?.....please?
Hi mate, I'm using the Coco/Pebble Mix and this is the first time I've not added any cal/mag to the Megacrop, and so far no problems at all :pass:
20230407_100216.jpg
20230407_100256.jpg

Back