new site, new Free Giveaway!

When you get confirmation from them then go to Megacrop website. Choose 3.1 lb bag and apply code. When you check out and fill in info make sure email matches yours and address is in there too. After checkout 0.00$ cost.
It ended up going through But I didn't wait, I ordered and just had to pay shipping. I was ordering some anyways today so either way it was a deal for me :)

I've tryd it all...I always burn them...lol
I used it in my first canna grow. I used @pop22 method.
Every watering is a feed @ 500-550 TOTAL ppm @ 6.2pH <----------don't quote me on the pH, but I think that was correct.
TOTAL ppm is base water ppm and add feed to reach the desired level.
I grew in Roots Organic Original.

I am afraid @Dabber is out of the game at the moment.. He has a bunch of personal family issues going on right now and the last I knew he wasn’t growing been a minute since I talked to him
I am sorry to hear that, Dabber is a top guy, grower and friend....and thank you for letting me know as well...I hope he comes back to us as soon as he can... :thanks: :bow:

I may have been the first person on AFN to use Megacrop. I followed you guys on RUI before they jerked you around. Yours is the only manufactured nutrient I have ever promoted. A great product!

I may have been the first person on AFN to use Megacrop. I followed you guys on RUI before they jerked you around. Yours is the only manufactured nutrient I have ever promoted. A great product!
I use it exclusively, told them so… and have steered many in their direction.

Back