new site, new Free Giveaway!

I don't think I did it right hehe.......also, do you need to use Calmag while using Coco/clay Pebbles?.....please?

Pretty you did it right the seakelp added it's self for me USA

This is what i did my first in coco fertigating by hand.. I used botanicare calmag and think i was over feeding the calmag a touch I did buffer the coco.. I had eceenlt results hence why i am so excited to try it again not sure why i switched (well I kind of know something new and better:wall: ) .. But anyways this is what MOG told me to do and I had a awesome run... Also I used just little bit of BE for the last few weeks

Night owl bubblegum queen day 98
489D1300-305D-428F-8534-6E6BC1BD3207.jpeg

304CD7B6-8CCF-491C-8582-6B25E39557CE.jpeg

FB58A6E9-605A-42A3-8577-D67848FDCB2F.jpeg

MOG:
"There is no useful information in that water report. As discussed above you should blend your water down to 150 PPM. Then use this blend for the entire grow. It keeps the nutrient balance in the middle of the desired ranges. When the stretch is over and flowering has started in earnest give a little P-K boost at least once a week add kelp, humic acid, and other bennies."

2021-10-26_17-22-16.jpg

"Like mentioned above 3g /gallon is a small sample so mix the largest volume you can. Measure this on a gram scale it is that important to be precise."

Pretty you did it right the seakelp added it's self for me USA

This is what i did my first in coco fertigating by hand.. I used botanicare calmag and think i was over feeding the calmag a touch I did buffer the coco.. I had eceenlt results hence why i am so excited to try it again not sure why i switched (well I kind of know something new and better:wall: ) .. But anyways this is what MOG told me to do and I had a awesome run... Also I used just little bit of BE for the last few weeks

Night owl bubblegum queen day 98
489D1300-305D-428F-8534-6E6BC1BD3207.jpeg

304CD7B6-8CCF-491C-8582-6B25E39557CE.jpeg

FB58A6E9-605A-42A3-8577-D67848FDCB2F.jpeg

MOG:
"There is no useful information in that water report. As discussed above you should blend your water down to 150 PPM. Then use this blend for the entire grow. It keeps the nutrient balance in the middle of the desired ranges. When the stretch is over and flowering has started in earnest give a little P-K boost at least once a week add kelp, humic acid, and other bennies."

2021-10-26_17-22-16.jpg

"Like mentioned above 3g /gallon is a small sample so mix the largest volume you can. Measure this on a gram scale it is that important to be precise."
Makes more sense. I was using it in 1.5L a time and it was a pain in the arse to measure out lol I had at the time thought mix up a larger amount but didn’t as space wouldn’t allow me lol

Awesome, been using MC for my main nutrient for years, pretty much since I started growing. Still using MC v2 so would love to get in on this and try to most recent formula!
Here’s one of my more recent plants grown with MegaCrop
2B4D73C0-5996-43FB-8D09-A060187D0898.jpeg

Makes more sense. I was using it in 1.5L a time and it was a pain in the arse to measure out lol I had at the time thought mix up a larger amount but didn’t as space wouldn’t allow me lol

Yeah definitely recommend mixing up a minimum of 3 gal... I also after reading a bunch about making sure you try picking up equal parts (mixing bag up thoroughly) I used a coffee grinder to mix it all up/crush the little balls up making it a uniform constancy.. I read that in the dialing megacrop thread it 's a long read but ton's of good info for 1 part

Back