Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys for informing me and I agree with everything said. I was planning on picking some of those beans up as well just because they're about the only thing in the entire Mephisto line that I don't think I have tried except Mango Smile and Hubbabubbahaze as well. However, what has always drawn me to Mephisto is their push for excellence and testing. Yes, the F1's have a wider pheno range but I never get what I would consider outright trash since I grow for personal use so even if I don't like the way something smokes, I simply have incredible edibles and tinctures. Sorry for the tangent, but it's all just to say that I rather give business to the people who built the brand and strains than to people who are out to simply bank off their names.

Cheff Anna is a advertising partner for Mephisto and does have a deal worked out with Mitch to use our strains. He also sold a number of strains we made as a White Label variety. Cheff Ana is a big personality and so its understandable that some people may dislike him, but he did a great job of spreading the word on autoflowers and Mephisto. He advertised us heavily in the past, and a good portion of our popularity comes from his fan base.

I like to remind people sometimes that he is an internet personality and some of his crazy antics are for entertainment. If you don't like his content don't follow him, its just a form of entertainment. His actions don't reflect Mephisto's core values or ethics.
Thanks Stan, for the quick response and clarification. If Mitch,Tim and the farm crew are ok with it, all good.

Anyone know what this freebie is? Its labelled 31 or 3I maybe
20200501_104828.jpg

Thanks @stan_mephisto ordered last week and landed today, great service especially with current restrictions in Europe

Cheff Anna is a advertising partner for Mephisto and does have a deal worked out with Mitch to use our strains. He also sold a number of strains we made as a White Label variety. Cheff Ana is a big personality and so its understandable that some people may dislike him, but he did a great job of spreading the word on autoflowers and Mephisto. He advertised us heavily in the past, and a good portion of our popularity comes from his fan base.

I like to remind people sometimes that he is an internet personality and some of his crazy antics are for entertainment. If you don't like his content don't follow him, its just a form of entertainment. His actions don't reflect Mephisto's core values or ethics.

I am relieved that he has Mephistos blessings. I stand corrected. I assumed it was just someone doing 1 offs using all Mephisto gear without permission. I didnt know he had a fan base, really I just heard of them 6 months ago. I will.personally stick to the original Mephisto seeds, I trust you guys completely. Peace, slow

Good to know. I enjoy his Instagram videos where he gives away cannabis to people. I don't watch him religiously but I'm not sure why people would find him objectionable.

I want to provide another update for US customers who ordered on 420/21.

The original plan was to have all orders out today, unfortunately the last 100 or so orders isn't going to make the cut. The bottle neck right now is sourcing packaging materials (small flat rate box), it seems that we used nearly every box in the state. We are looking at using padded mailers and other option but that doesn't work for all orders, particularly the larger orders with multiple packs. The remaining orders should ship by Saturday. I apologize for the delay, we will consider tossing in extra freebies for those orders who didn't make the expected deadline.

Thanks for your patience
Stan
just my luck... seems I must be part of the last orders with no boxes to ship it out in.
oh well, at least I know where it is rather than waiting for a box that isn't coming yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back